Ashlee and Pete

Jungle Fever

11/21/2008 3:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

ashleepete-1And their next child shall be named Queens Baloo.

Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz had their kid yesterday (well done, blah blah blah), but couldn't resist the temptation to give their new son a name that will make him either very cool or most likely deeply resentful for a long time. That is, Bronx Mowgli -– as in asphalt jungle and Jungle Book.

Everybody's healthy and happy, by the way.

hmm ha

Somebody get this kid fitted for a body cast and wired jaw now. With a name like Bronx Mowgli he's just begging to get the beats daily! I feel sorry for him, maybe Mowgli and Zuma can practice rolling up in the fetal position screaming" I want my moomy"!!

nothing better to do

Jolie-Pitt kids include:

Maddox (the 1st child), Pax and Knox......

Kat

People, fear not. There might be hope after all for these uncommonly named kids. They'll be going to school with kids named Apple and Denim Cole. Besides, as strange names go, Bronx isn't so bad if you compared it to these:
Audio Science (Shannyn Sossamon), Bamboo (Big boi from Outkast), Pilot Inspektor (Jason Lee) and Moxie Crimefighter (Penn of Penn and Teller). What were those parents smoking?

babymomma

I quess they had to name him something kind of macho sounding since his dad is so gay

SAD

BRONX MOWGLI WENTZ... WELL I GUESS "JENNY FROM THE BRONX" IS PASSE. MOVE OVER JENNIFER LOPEZ, BRONX IS IN THE HOUSE NOW!

FlamingoNut

Let's all give a virtual bitch slap to Ashlee & Pete for giving their precious bundle of joy such a God awful name.
What trolls...

kjk(hates american idol auditions)

it sounds like ashlee and pete like disney, having a alice in wonderland wedding and now naming their son after another disney movie, umm i wonder what will be next..lol

Baby

Another argument for celebrities not being allowed to name their children. I mean come on, with names , like Zuma, Apple, Moses, Pilot, Moxie. These kids better have their own school so no ine will tease them.
I agree with Boo Boo, Britney may have fell of the sane truck for a bit, but at least she has normal names for her kids.
Even Madonna's kids names are better then these and I even question Lourdes name lol

FlowerChild

OMG!!!!!! Bronx Mowgli Wentz???????? I have been laughing for 30 minutes straight over this name. Initials are BMW. I am glad they had a healthy baby and all, but good God!!!!! What the hell kind of name is that??!!! Why do parents think it's ok to experiment with names like this and why didn't anyone stop these two from naming their kid this ridiculous name. It's just an absurd name. Too funny.

Kay

I meant Angelina wants ALL the names that end with X for her boys, and it looks like she's planning on a hundred of them. Maddox. Pax. Knox. And now Bronx is taken. Sheesh!

B

Aside from the obvious idiocy of the name, it doesn't even flow at all. Try saying Bronx Wentz 5 times, fast.

Kay

Will Angie call her next twins Tex and Mex?

yikes

They need to grow up.
Poor kid.

jay strong

you all cant post my stuff hu? you must like that ugly nose bitch too...yuck i mean look at her she look like someone you wanna beat up...and her gay dude...seriously why are they famous...im using that term real loosly......

TJ

The Bronx is the worst borough in the City of New York...ugly, crime ridden full of run down tenements. Why in the world would any sane person give a child this name? They are not too bright or caring to burden a child with such an unfortunate name. At least they should have had the sense to pick a nice middle name so the child could use that but both names they chose are horrendous! I feel sorry for this baby who will grow up and always hate his name!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments