Brother,

Can You Spare a Dollar?

11/21/2008 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Photogs snapped a genuine moment as the bloodless ghost of Kelly Osbourne graciously gave a dollar (one measly dollar) to a homeless man on the street yesterday.

Or is it the other way around?

Black Teef

About that hair 'do. Um. Yeah.

Papa Larry H

Good for her! She can give as much or as little as she wants to! In fact, she doesn't have to give anyone else any of her (or her parent's) money if she doesn't want to! There are no laws that say that people have to share the wealth. However, some of our fellow men or women need all the assistance that the more fortunate ones can give them. Loosen your money belts people! Help where & when you can! You will get your just rewards! Thank you, Kelly O.

Kay

Don't knock it. She probably doesn't carry a lot of cash, and most celebrities would call for security if a poor man came near them.

Joanne

Are you sure that isn't Rumer Willis? Just saying..

Popsmart

Just because her dad's rich doesn't mean she carries thousands of dollars on her person. She might have just had that dollar on her for you all know.

Dixie

At least she gave the man a buck. I dont think we have ever seen Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian give a homeless person any money.

ckitty

I am that white naturally. Some people are just that white. Get over it.

GJP

Good for her, and to say she is cheap is just wrong. Most people I know (myself included) use a debit card for most of my purchases.

Buster

How much did the paps offer. Socialism has already begun.

viola

WTF?? SHARING THE WEALTH WHAT??? ITS A DOLLAR I DO BETTER THAN THAT>> CHEAP A$$ GIRL ITS NOT HER MONEY ANYWAYS NOW IS IT???

Grego

What's wrong with giving "one measly dollar?" I thought giving a buck to a homeless guy was sort of industry standard. How much are we supposed to give? If I give him a five, would I then have to give the guy at the car wash (who I give five to now) a ten?

Oh, and the fact that she's a "B" list celebrity is irrelevant. She's probably not all the wealthy, and anyway, there's no law that says celebrities have to give away all their money. Only crazy celebrities give out twenties and hundreds on the street, and when they do, they usually end up broke and pitiful.

JR

don't rich people carry at least 20's? He should have b***h slapped her

Sandra

Aww. You will be blessed, Kelly, for helping someone out.

spread the love

tmz, did you use a night lens on this??? she obviously hasn't seen sunlight during her lifetime. How ghastly.

But the best part is the look of fear on her face as she hands over the $1 bill.....from her $3000 purse....priceless.

dianne

Seriously, it had to be more than a dollar, unless that's all the cash she had. Even I would feel cheap giving a dollar, but it can buy lunch at McDonald's, I guess. Anyway, good for her for taking the time to help this man out.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments