Cissy from 'Family Affair'

'Memba Her?!

11/21/2008 5:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kathy Garver is best known for playing eldest sibling Cissy Davis on the '60s TV series "Family Affair." Guess what she looks like now!

Kathy Garver

sparkys nemesis

Botoxed forehead.

gidge

That guy on the right looks like Gordon Ramsay.

Me

Hell no I don't remember them! I was like -20 years old. How old do you think your viewers are?

yeahya

that was a great show

Nik

LMAO #3, Me....that's exactly what I was thinking. My mother just told me that one of the little kids in the pic overdosed as a teenager in the 70's....guess child stars on drugs is nothing new.

LongJohn69

She gilfed out real nice.

bew

I love TMZ checking up on all these old stars many of us knew growing up. Who else cares?

Arent they all dead now except her? How did the other's die? Wasnt there a suicide even?

Anita

Saw the re-runs as a kid.
Even back then I thought it was one of the worst shows EVER.
So sweet and syrupy it was sickening.
Who wrote that crappy show? A bunch of delusional Mormons who prefer to see life as fary tale??

Anita

The little boy on the show acually was a Mormon. There wa an artcle abot him some years ago.

rding to them, his Mo family spent most of the money he made on rasing their large brood. He was left with only about $ one hundred thousand dollars.
Then he got married and the divorce took that money.
Stupid cult.

spicedrum85

to answer #7...brian keith had cancer and committed suicide several years ago

BigNig

TERIE, I'm with you. I always thought I was the only one who hated that show because it was so sweet and syrupy. Boy did I hate that show.

Some other guy named Jeff

Maybe it's just me, but I think if you're not old enough to remember having watched a show, you shouldn't comment on it. Stick to the Miley Cyrus stories or whatever and let the rest of us enjoy our memories. Okay?

I met Kathy Garver in person a few years ago, she and Johnnie Whittaker were in Tacoma WA at an antiques show, and she was an absolute sweetheart. If you ever get the chance to meet her, go for it! She'll treat you like a longtime friend. :-)