Rosie Mercilessly Mocks Babwa

11/21/2008 3:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Children, children.

Rosie O'Donnell just wouldn't let up on Barbara Walters and "The View" yesterday afternoon and late last night, mocking her right into the camera on Conan O'Brien's show. Babs had excoriated Rosie yesterday for "dumping" on "The View" for purposes of pimping out her new show.

Then last night, Rosie went ahead and slammed Barbara ... without mentioning her name, of course.

Your serve, Ms. Walters.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Juliette

Why can't this woman just keep her mouth shut. rosie is so irritating.

Love Those Teenage Girls

Babwa is a disgusting pig.

Rosie is a disgusting lesbian pig.

Whoopi is a disgusting lesbian pig.

I pray that these 3 (not so) little pigs get eaten by a big bad wolf.........Star Jones, perhaps? She looks like she is extremely familiar with a fork and knife.

Dalilah

Well someone needs to take the initiative and dump on The View!!!! Why is it still on the air?

Dalilah

Did Barbara do that to Rosie's face? Yikes!! That old sea hag needs to file down her nails!!!!

memchee7

at what point will Rosie learn to take the high road?

She was acting all contrite while trying to get a new gig. She was wrong on the view, should know that by now, and should have move on to better things.

It's no one's fault that her public persona took a hit but her own.

But Barbara does have the sickening habit of thinking she makes and breaks people! But then that comes down to the person. Barbara could never lead people to believe that she made Meredith Vierra.

Keifer not ok

I'm still trying to figure out how she got the role of Betty Rubble in that awful Flinstones movie.
It makes sense that her fame now consists of bitching about what other people should or shouldn't do.
She's unfunny, mean spirited, sanctimonious - more judgmental than any religious fanatic.

DD8V92

When is Rosie O'Lezbo going to get it?? We don't want to hear from her---Yep, I agree--Trump was right!!

Calif gal

I watched the show via TIVO so I could wind fast through it. RO seemed very ill at ease and even her attempt at comedy did not come off as funny. Personally I think the lady is very sick. She always refers to her "therapist" in interviews, I think she needs a new one and some strong meds. It's too bad because I looved her daytime talk show, but she is no longer that person. Maybe after this failure she will go and hide under a rock somewhere, I think the public has had enough of her and her sicko ways.

ILOVEAMERICA

I saw Rosie speak on her special, Two Words: Barrack Obama! I have two word for Rosie GOODBYE HOLLYWOOD!!!!

Mark

why won' t this fat "F" pig go away?
her career is over because of her big mouth. she has NO redeeming qualities.
WE don't need to see this fat pig in ANYTHING on tv ANY MORE !
some one in hollywood tell this bitch to shut the f up and go away.
the country doesn't want her on tv

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5