Stevie Wonder -- Deal ... or No Deal?!

11/21/2008 12:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It sounded like Stevie Wonder was tryin' to back out of a challenge he made to TMZ -- that he'd put on a benefit concert if we ran a piece about homeless people on our show.
Stevie Wonder: Click to watch
But after all the double talk outside of Prego in Beverly Hills last night, it kinda sounded like he committed...

Whatever

Double talk????? I don't think so. How is this person of integrity anc class supposed to take your camera people serious, as you guys trash everyone and asking the stupidest questions to people and none of you can even talk an intelligent complete sentence. He said what he meant. He just has some kinda funny feel'n you would never put up your part of the bargan. Duh???I think TMZ forget it was "IF" you did YOUR part. Where is YOUR committ? RIGHT!!!!

Big Noise From Winnetka

Mr.Wonder knows and always has,about the power of global love,peace and understanding.

If we all had the same faith and true vision he does,it would be a different world.

For those getting a giggle out of "true vision",you really don't understand,it is you that is blind,he sees far better than you & I.

Cornflakes

To the people of TMZ: You're not worth Stevie Wonder's farts. :)

seattlelite

IT WAS AN ENSULT FOR THE PAP TO ASK STEVIE TO SING AT THIER XMAS PARTY.....
COME ON, HE'S A LIVING LEGEND!!!
HAVE SOME CLASS AND
SHOW SOME RESPECT

Bash a Pap

He is a great performer. A great American. A great humanitarian. And an all-around great human being... listening to Don't You Worry About a Thing as I type this... Love me some Stevie!!

I'tsMagic

Doesn't sound like he was backing out to me. Sounded like he was trying to politely tell you that one or two little clips of a star handing a buck to a homeless guy doesn't constitute "running pieces" on the homeless.

Maybe you should guys should try being serious and take him up on his offer. I'm not holding my breath.