Viggo Mortensen: Tennis Champ?

11/21/2008 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's 50-year-old "Lord of the Rings" star Viggo Mortensen (left) at an event in Madrid on Thursday -- and 52-year-old tennis legend Martina Navratilova (right).
Viggo and Martina
One of them proudly came out as a lesbian in the '80s.

We're just sayin'.

ckitty

WTH I used to think he was so hot.

SAD

Love you Viggo...Awesome actor! Diffrent characters everytime...Just mesmerizing!
MArtina.....grew up watching you at the US Open playing Chris Evert live...You great to watch...Miss you on the Courts!

buffbodz

The first one looks like a dude.

Kay

You've got to be kidding. They both have brown hair, but that's about it.

Dottie

laurie, i agree. he's a versatile actor and talented as hell. love his work.
i also remember martina. she had a lover that pulled an anne heche on her. she paid that chick alimony. glad to see her looking so well.

reskip

The "were just saying" line is wearing kind of thin. Surely you're creative enough to come up with something different. I'm just saying.

Kat

Viggo is a very talented and versatile actor. His last performance playing the Russian Mafia man was spellbinding.

orchidgirlFL

Ewww... Viggo has yellow teeth....

dman

Vigo will be arriving at the TMZ offices later today with a big sword to kick all of your asses.

dish

truly a slow news day. How about Ashlee and Pete and their new baby

Moan Ica

When did he come out as a lesbian?

Roxie

He and Orlandoo do need to come outta the closet. Just sayin'.

Luna

Okay, I absolutely LOVE this man as an actor and a Beautiful Human being ..but this Is Freakin' Hilarious!!! I don't care if he DOES look like an aging Lesbian, I'd STILL let him have his way with me after way too much Argentinean wine!!!

BotticellisVenus

He looked and played the best Aragorn and stole the show in 'Lord of the Rings"movies. Every movie I've seen him in he has acted brilliantly. He's aging natually.

One of the best actors in Hollywood. He's doesn't pull all the publicity stunts that alot of the othes do just to be in the news.

Luna

He looks great for his age! I could really sink my teeth into THIS kind of Danish! It's just too bad that he's NOT straight !! What a loss for all the het gals out there who like their men the same as fine wine..a well - developed flavor that lingers on your tongue!! I think that he's still in the closet,unfortunately. It's obvious that Orlando Bloom was his little boy-toy bitch during the LOTR filming!! SAD!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments