Viggo Mortensen: Tennis Champ?

11/21/2008 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's 50-year-old "Lord of the Rings" star Viggo Mortensen (left) at an event in Madrid on Thursday -- and 52-year-old tennis legend Martina Navratilova (right).
Viggo and Martina
One of them proudly came out as a lesbian in the '80s.

We're just sayin'.

rayne

If he were mine, I would have him dress like Aragorn ALL the time.

Rhonda

Not necessary TMZ. He is a respected artist and doesn't flaunt his celebrity. Don't bring him into the roll call of "look at me please or else" celebrities.

Luna

For all the lasdies who are praising this wonderfully talented STILL SEXXY man I applaud you all ! He deserves all the positive love imaginable! As for the comment by Rayne.. I hear that sister!! I'd want him to wear the costume, undress me with his sword, and have him bend me over while he grabs a fistful of my hair , breaking me in like an unbridled little wild mare as he talks dirty to me in Sindarin .. screaming in lustful frenzy !!

Luna

For all the ladies who are praising this wonderfully talented STILL SEXXY man ; I applaud you all! He deserves all the positive love imaginable! As for the comment by Rayne..I hear that sister!! I'd want him to wear the costume, undress me with his sword,and have him bend me over while he grabs a fistful of my hair, breaking me in like an unbridled little wild mare as he talks dirty to me in Sindarin..screaming in lustful frenzy!!

Ramona

I'm just sayin' ... you people need glasses! What a beautiful, intelligent, mature man ... that seems to have his priorities straight. Just because you don't see him flouncing around with some 20 something on his arm doesn't mean ANYTHING ... other than he's very comfortable with his own company, as we all should be.

2098 days ago

Anna

Viggo still is HOT, who cares bout his age!!! I'd still do him!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2