Brit Wants to Take it on the Road

11/22/2008 11:47 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Britney Spears hearing is over and it's clear -- Brit is going on tour to push her new album.

Britney told the Commish she wanted to make sure if there would be any ramifications with the conservatorship if she went on tour. Since the hearing was closed, it's unclear what the Commish said.

At one point, Britney went into chambers with the Commish and it looked like she went alone.

emma

YAYYY Britney herself is confirming the tour, I can't wait! Britney come to Canada we love you!!!!!

emma

BRITNEY I LOVE YOU
BRITNEY I LOVE YOU
BRITNEY I LOVE YOU
BRITNEY I LOVE YOU
BRITNEY I LOVE YOU
BRITNEY I LOVE YOU
BRITNEY I LOVE YOU

FERD BERFEL

When am you gonna wake up to dis no talent and stop writnig about here.Hey skankney please do an Anna Nicole you zit faced loser.

yeh yeh

Ramifications? yeh -- I'm through with c-ship.

AJ

LET BRITNEY TOUR! I WANNA GO!

AJ

I love my Britney Spears and I wanna see my Britney tour! Let the girl tour! She ain't tour since 2004 and it got cancelled. So if she wanna tour, let the girl tour and this stupid conservatorship thing is getting in the way of her work. Jive Records won't be too happy bout this! oh and Britney Spears new album "Circus' comes out on december 2, 2008! GO A BUY IT AT 'TARGET" and Target is cheap so ya'll need to go and pick up that album. i don't care if ya'll on TMZ don't like Britney Spears but ya'll need to buy her album so she can sell over 1,000,000 in the first week and go #1 on the Billboard charts, where she belongs. At #1!

strawberryburger

first!

AJ

FERD BERFEL, you no good, red neck hill billy. I reckin' you need to go sit down and get of the computer because Britney fans are all over and we will find your IP address and we'll com knockin at your door and give you a piece of us!, do ya hear me? " YOU WANNA PIECE OF ME?" CAUSE WE'LL PUT A HURTIN YOU SO BAD "YOU NO GOOD ,WOMANIZER , YOU!"

FERD BERFEL

Well AJ does that stand for A** JUNKIE or Anal Jerk where did your mommy teach you how to type you DUNCE. First I don't want a piece of you if you look anything like you sound you stupid stuntbutt. And second I'm a womanizer because I want this poor excuse of female Lousiana Trailer Trash (Along with her whore sister and scaledog mother) to disappear like that other BLONDE DUNCE with no talent and a pill junkie who died. Bring it on AJ or should I call you BASEBALL JUNKIE

Dirk Diggler

No one wants to hear her lip-synch her songs again on tour except fat girls and homos like AJ

FERD BERFEL

When am this zit faced pig gonna bring me a BBQ sandwich from her zit face????? No justice no pizza

britbritisaskank

Now this is a picture of the Britney we used to love. Face covered in acne, totally stupid expression, dirty hair, unflattering dye job, high as a kite. Good times.

yeh yeh

Jakeit?

Charlie

I laugh at the PATHETIC loser who keeps leaving comments calling Britney a zit face. What are you twelve? lol.

Big Bear

Britney is smart to go on the road. Opening McDonalds and Taco Bells will help sell her CD's. County fairs would be ok for Britney as well.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments