Paris and Benji: Strangers In The Night

11/22/2008 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Benji Madden sped out of Villa last night quicker than you can say Paris Hilton.
Paris Hilton, Avril Lavigne, Benji Madden -- Click To Watch!
And that's just who happened to show up moments later with Avril Lavigne.

VioletteUK

Avril Lavigne...???
GROSS!

Yvette

paris goes through good men like kleenex.he looks heart broken

BabbaJay

Is it me or did I just see a guy in a good car pull out in a hurry then a pan to Paris and her cronies? If you're going to do that, why not have some fun and pull out the Paris stuff altogether but put the FOX News story about the Pentagon computers being hacked and then flash to Benji speeding away? Like he was being summoned by the Bat Floodlight.

Barfalufugus

Paris is nasty and is dumb as s#it. She goes through men like soiled underwear...oh wait, she probably doesn't wear them anyway. Nevermind.

I wonder if she is still reading her "favorite" passages from the Bible. What a bozo...she proved how stupid she was on Larry King Live.

jack Shite

BENJI IS JUST SOME SHORT GUY WHO WANTS TO DATE TALL BLONDES BECAUSE HE THINKS IT MAKES HIM LOOK LIKE A STUD. HE BELITTLES THEM CONSTANTLY AND TRIES TO CONTROL THEM.
WHY A HOTTIE LIKE SOPHIE MONK OR PARIS WOULD WANT TO DATE THIS LOSER IS BEYOND COMPREHENSION AND HAS MORE TO DO WITH THEIR OWN LOW SELF ESTEEM THAN ANYTHING ELSE.
THE SHORT CONTROLLING GUYS PLAY INTO ALL THAT BECAUSE THEY THEMSELVES HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM.

HE DOESN'T EVEN DRINK SO WHY WAS HE AT A BAR?

Triple Play

Avril Lavigne? That is a new low for paris. avril is a no talent wannabe. Oh i see the birds of a feather thing

Leah

I hate Avril Lavigne.

Cheryl

Tell me - who in their right mind thought it would have lasted this long? Certainly not me and lots of other folks I'm sure. Give me a break and hopefully she will get a "real:" job one of these days and vanish for a while. I'm just saying............

wammie

Its amazing that so many people have comments about her. Nobody on here(myself included) knows her personally. So to make positive and negative comments is really pretty useless. Nobody knows the true Paris Hilton. But thats the beauty of the "anonymous" internet, people have a forum to kill time and have opinions about people and subjects. Just like me for example. The best part you can be negative and positive and there are no repercussions. .

wammie

One more thing. Nobody(including myself) can hate anyone we don't personally know. So to say you hate someone you don't personally know, is impossible.

Tamaraja

Good God, this woman isn't aging well, is she?

anna

paris is ugly as heck. her face is messed up the way a cabbage patch kid's face is messed up. you can tell how nasty she is and how much makeup she has to wear to cover it up.

Beaster

So how long will it be before Avril will be flashing her naked cooch now that she is hanging with Parass??

Roger Moore

Sadly our "wonky" eyed daughter Paris is a cocaine addled sperm burping gutter slut. Our entire family had hoped she would die while incarcerated.

winter storm

Speak for yourself (# 10 comment) I might not know her personally but I know one of her closest friends personally and I have every right to not like her cause my reasons for not likeing her is for who she really is because of things I know for a fact not from what I heard. I know the true paris hilton, but I won't waste my time talking about her, I'm better than that.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments