Bronx Mowgli Wentz -- Bimmer Schemer?

11/23/2008 6:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Celebs love free stuff, but if Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson are looking for a future handout by naming their kid Bronx Mowgli Wentz (BMW) ... they should have named it Vince Wentz.
Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson
We contacted BMW, who told us: "A new born baby is a magical moment for any family and we are happy that their son shares the same initials as us, but as for a free car on his sixteenth birthday we can not make any promises."

Looks like he'll have to settle for a tour bus instead.

pebbles

Yes, I am sure they spent 7 months or so coming up with a name, that would get the kida free car. Ya'll are such idiots. Also, I went to school with a kid named Bronx, and let me tell you something, he was the coolest kid in school! Dont know if his name had anything to do with it, but I LIKE this name.

deezeey

I am so sick and tired of these celebrities and their ability to name children!! It's like they have to establish themselves as important celebrities by naming their children after everything and anything under the sun. Hello people, it will only confuse them more when the divorce proceedings start! It's just like people that need to only have Pit Bulls and Rots for pets. Total inferiority complex. Get into therapy and get over yourselves!!

R

Why would you do that to a kid?

metty

Bimmer

Zebedee Doodah

Isn't naming your child Bronx Mowgli some form of child abuse? These two idiots have no idea what they have done to that kid. Lipsynchin' Ashlee and Lil' Petey should just go away, but unfortunately a lack of talent and common sense doesn't equal a lack of fame. Let's give these two a "bronx cheer" in honor of their new kid!

justsaying

What a name! Well, let's just hope he has good eyesight so that he can find another school to attend while he's hanging from the flag pole in his underwear.

Kate

Who would ever name their child Bronx Mowgli....apparently celebrities who are trying to keep up witht the rest of the celeb's by competing to see who can name there kid the most obnoxiously

mary

ahaha you all are just jealous. this is the coolest name ever.. how many names do you know as cool as bmw?!! pete and ashlee are original and if you just stay with ryan.. byan, nick.. whatever, you are just an ordinary no cool persooon!! that stick to the same things!! so stop being so an envious person.. period. (:

Rick Roll

A Bimmer is prounounced Beamer, and is the official BMW way of spelling. So it looks odd but the correct way was used. Check the link.

breauna

Bronx is an AWESOME name!!! i love it!! and Mowgli is too. He's lucky to have such a cool name.

Chiara

I love the name!! I think it is really cute. I am a huge fan of both of them. I think Ashlee is so beautiful and Pete is so sexy. They are both cool and unique people, so why not name their child a unique name. Yall people need to stop hatin. If I had a kid, I would consider naming him Bronx. Bimmer all the way!!!

WoWKareawynna

Bronx isn't too bad but the jungle book name has gotta go. I think Gwen and Gavin's kids name is far worse. I'm starting to think that these celebs are trying their best to come up with the worse name possible. I wish they would remember that they will not always be little babies. They will grow up. Not sure if they will be happy with their names. I can just hear the names that he will be called. Kids can be cruel.

WoWKareawynna

I just have to laugh at the original comment. Right, BMW was created just after Bronx was born. We all should of known that! lol I just love how when someone has a different feeling about something people automatically say people are jealous. No, its an opinion and we are entitled to have one wether you like it or not.

2076 days ago

LA LA

Cant stand Pete WenTZ! wHY wold anyone find a gay emo looking guy attractive! He looks like hes full of himself!

2076 days ago

LA LA

Is this Peter Pan or A fairy!

2076 days ago