Alicia Keys: I Am Sasha BORED

11/24/2008 3:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Every party has a pooper and last night it was Alicia Keys.

Beyonce got everyone on their feet at the AMAs last night with her annoyingly catchy "Single Ladies" -- everyone but Miss Keys and that random dude who sat next to Queen Latifah.

At least Alicia clapped.

Meazi

Everyone knows Alicia keys is a big fan of beyonce, didn't she know her every since she was 14????
this video is crap and you all are haters!!!!

2069 days ago

Cool

Stop TMZ, her shoes were probably hurting her feet!

VioletteUK

she was probably just ...pooped

liz

Good...at least everyone isn't enamored with her. Beyonce is nothing but an annoying twit with jerky dance moves & songs that all sound the same.

Keshiabobeshia

I was bored watching her peform, i dont blame her for not standing up. I hate beyonce. She barely even sang, all she did was dance (which i thought was horrible).

!!

I dont blame her!!

I'm SICK of Beyounce's CATERWAULING!!

speed

I get it she was scared to death of her thighs like everyone else jeez enough with the diapers and stockings gross...

Gypsy

Maybe her forehead jewel weighed a lot and she just couldn't stand any longer. Seriously though, is there a requirement that you have to stand up for performances? If I were in the front row, I'd keep my butt on the seat also.

jazi

ALICIA KNEW THAT PERFORMANCE WAS GARBAGE - SAME ASS SHAKING/WEAVE SWINGING CRAP SHE DOES EVERY YEAR.

Jatti

good for her. i hate beyonce.

NYone

No ... I have a feeling this may have something to do with the way Beyonce has snubbed Jennifer Hudson, Alicia's friend after the tragedy with her family.

LCFD

Maybe Mr. Keys was tired of trying to be effiminate in heels and needed to readjust her penis. Does she tuck?

1979

Alicia never stood up for anything...and that fat dude beside her looked like he was angry that he even had to be at the show.
Way to show support for your fellow musicians. ANYBODY else should have closed out the show....not Alicia and her horrible music. You're not as spectacular as you think you are, if you'd quit looking down your nose long enough, you might notice other talents.

LeeLee

Beyounce's SUCKS.....I would not stand for her either

Triple Play

# 8 You are an Idiot. Alocia Keys is a beautiful young black woman who is unaffected by her fame and celebrity. Beyonce finds it necessary to keep having surgeries to make her look lika a Jackson. Black women need to be proud of who they are and not try to be white.
we love you Alicia. Beyonce get a clue.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments