"Boy George Handcuffed a Hooker" Trial - Day 1

11/24/2008 11:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It has everything -- hookers, handcuffs, erotic photo shoots and a fallen scalp-tatted celebrity who's freedom is on the line -- welcome to the Boy George Handcuffed a Hooker Trial -- Day 1!!!

Hours ago, a London jury heard opening arguments from the prosecutor, who claimed the ex-Culture Clubber, real name George O'Dowd, hired a male model (who happened to moonlight as a male escort) to come to his home where he allegedly did the following things:

-- took erotic photographs of the male model

-- accused male model of screwing with a computer in the house

-- got a friend to help handcuff male escort and chain him to a hook in the bedroom

-- struggled with male escort, until man-whore broke free and ran away to cops.

George is facing charges of assault and false imprisonment and could get up to life in prison. Stay tuned for updates!

hurl

Uncle Fester is gay?

VioletteUK

Yeah its old news here...Good old Dowdy Boy
Hope the hooker wasn't wearing his high heels....
tough to leg it in those!

northern gypsy

omg...just when you thought it was going to be a boring monday...boy george to the rescue...looking forward to all the details...wonder how long it's going to be before the pic's surface???

dejay

OMG!!! Andrea did you give TMZ my photo?

Dejay OUT!

Yeddy-Bo

"Doe's he really want to hurt him"?
Just saying.......................

Matt

So that's what the kids are doing nowadays. I feel so lame and boring......I don't even have a single people-chaining-hook in my entire house. Where do you buy one of those? Do the ladies dig people-chaining-hooks, or is it just a guy thing?

Madduck

Oh boy George, your in a heap o trouble this time. You will be doing more than sweeping city streets you poor helpless freak! I hope they let you go though, I think you are still pretty harmless. Whats with the neck tats?

Robin

So THIS is what Benji Madden will look like in 20 years...

Chey

You know you're fat when you have fat rolls on your HEAD!!

mamamiasweetpeaches

What the Hell are you DOING Boy George???????

Oh yeah - thats right ....Lots And Lots Of DRUGS!

Im a fan and feel for the man but even I gots to say these comments are TOO funny! Uncle Fester, Benjo Madden and my favorite - the one about rolls of fat on his head. Bahahaha!

billyboyhere

His neck and chin seem to be one continuous body part. He should get back on Heroin, he'd look a lot better than he does now.

Whats with the "art work" on his head? Did he know it was permament when he had it done? Oh my, he'll go down easy in a London Prison----course, he'll like it

orchidgirlFL

I can't believe that this bald grossly obese man with tattoo on his head is the gorgeous Boy George who sang "Karma Chameleon" and "Do you really want to hurt me" .
I guess fame, hard partying, hard living gay life style, promiscuity and drugs take their tall.

doctor hook

Georgie boy has more chins than a Chinese phone book.

buh-bye weiner party!

I just hope he and Paris are back together by the time he and the rest of Good Charlotte go on tour.

skanky putter

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO SQUIRT ME......

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments