Miley -- Barely Legal

11/24/2008 12:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The biggest tween pop star in the world is so big ... she's gigging at law firms.

Miley Cyrus will be the main attraction at the Lanier Law Firm's "Christmas Cheers and Charity" party next month, reports the Houston Chronicle, where she could be getting upwards of $250K to play for the JDs and their families. They're expecting seven to eight thousand people, or about a tenth of her usual audience.

The invite for the party is pimping "Texas Bar-B-Q, fajitas and amusements." So much for Miley.

mistysmom

This poor girl cannot sing or dance and is not cute. She was embarassing last night at the AMA awards.I don't care how people cheer for her she sounds awful and her song had 3 notes in it.

hell with them all

Livin off her daddy's name and he was only a one hit winner. LOSERS

hell with them all

I think Subway is looking for a few young girls.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

You're mean Misty. You will b e rotting in hell hopefully. I' m sure you are fugly. Your name is fugly . I'm sure your kid is fugly too. I bet you beat your kids.

northern gypsy

agree with mistysmom...no talent...not cute...NEXT !!!

Grace

That's ridiculous!!! In this economy with so many people out of work and losing their homes!! Why didn't this law firm make a HUGE donation to a local food bank or shelter and do some good for their community?? Pay $250,000 to a no-so-talented 16 year old for a few hours work? What has the world come to?? Here's a tip to those in the Houston area - find a new lawyer - these guys are obviously overpaid!!

R.Zimmerman

My God, this girl is awful looking. Plain gross.

Yvette

all of you negative commenters you are fugly ................ i wish i was hot 16 and worked for disney....i am not gay just wish i had some talent i sound like a dying cat but i still croon when i want to

just wondering

You do realize this "poor girl" is probably sitting home laughing her
ass off at you people who dog her.
She has more money than you will ever have, and she just figures you
are all jealous.
She has a wonderful life....dont you know its miley world, we just
live in it?

Dale

Hopefully they have a smoking policy in Houston so she can get her smoke on. Time to hand in her mouse ears.

ANM

You haters are completely comical to me. Miley is AWESOME. And in case you are numb from the neck up, people (celebrities, her peers) are commending her on a good performance at the AMAs. And now there is talk that her song "I Thought I Lost You" from Bolt may get an Oscar nod? I hope that makes you haters soooo damn sick you choke on your own
venom. Miley rox .......and she will despite all of your hating. Keep putting her down, it is only making her and those that support her that much tougher, resilient, and determined. MiCy fan 4EVA

orchidgirlFL

What a very unattractive girl.

just wondering

#14, lets see your pic.

ANM

I totally agree with you imho. It is Miley's world. These haters just need to get a life and stop hating that someone else is living out their dream and getting rich doing it. Of course they say: "those who anger us, conquers us" ... so I am glad that Miley makes these haters mad. Good. I hope they stay mad. MiCy fan 4EVA!!!

recon dave

hopefully when she grows up she ll be prettier with some silicon enhancements boob job !!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments