A Mismatch Made in Flea Market Heaven

11/25/2008 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

They say there's someone for everyone.

Unmarried lovers Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter trick-or-treated a few weeks late in Malibu over the weekend.

Not even successful Hollywood directors are safe from the evil fashion tyranny that are Crocs.

damn ur dumb

Crocs are comfortable as hell. I occasionally wear them when out running errands. Every moment of the day doesn't have to be a fashion show.

Duh!!!

Hmmm, Don't fit into Hollywood standards! HOLY CRAP, I say good for them! YOU DON'T HAVE TO WEAR YOUR MONEY!.. I think our economy has proven that...Wake the F*#K UP... and get over it!!

Shirl ~~ t.g.

Okay then!!

stupid women & the religious right

Dude, TMZ.. kick the damn adspammers and quit being dbags to Mr. Burton and HBC! He's a brilliant director and she's got a talent that goes way beyond cookie-cutter 5 minute-career Hollywood. I just love them, they are so kooky and don't give a sht what everyone else feels they should look like. True, there is someone for everone.. and kudos to these two for knowing a good thing and holding onto it. oh yea, LOVE them!

Ellen

"Unmarried lovers"?

Jesus H Christ TMZ, are you that desperate for news?

stupid women & the religious right

how bad is it that I really like her jeans? eh, F you TMZ... these two are classy!

VioletteUK

Only women and small children ought to wear Crocs...somehow they just look wrong on a man.
>Just my opinion of course....

ding dang y'all

Liz, I am going to say its pretty bad you like the jeans. They are not flattering to her body type at all. Yeah, I just don't think the Crocs are the worst thing going on with the picture....

betterThanYOU

With a combined net worth of $50M, and films grossing over $1Billion, I somehow doubt the two of them give a !#%@ what you think about their wardrobe.. they can buy or sell you, but they prefer to just be comfortable.. So what have you done with your career?

Luke Warmwater

Creepy, not kooky. They look like a couple of middle aged homeless people...and is he wearing pajama bottoms?

ally

Burton and Bonham-Carter are too cool for your sissy fashion police crap.

crystalblue

I love my crocs! Wearing them right now. Good for them that that don't follow the stereotypical hollywood standards! Both of them are immesurably talented and she was wonderful in Sweeney Todd! I admire them both and although I like you, TMZ, you really can't shine their shoes! Leave em' be! And Happy Thanksgiving!

my 3 cents

I dress better than her and I can't afford to buy new clothes!!!!

Zoya

So funny... Their not at a hollwood premerie, their not at a fancy dinner party..Their at a flea market... Frankly they could be wearing sheets for all I care because as long as they keep putting out good films Im still going to enjoy their talents.

Diane

I love her jeans - for real...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments