Brit -- K-Daddy Taught Boys the F-Word

11/25/2008 5:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears isn't exactly Emily Post, but she says Kevin Federline is corrupting the kids.

BS tells Rolling Stone, "The kids are starting to learn words like 'stupid' and Preston says the f-word now sometimes. He must get it from his daddy." The provenance of "stupid" is very much in question.

And her public railing against the chains of her conservatorship continues: "I feel like an old person now ... I don't go out or anything."

What goes around will come around, Harvey

Britney says, "I feel like an old person now ... I don't go out or anything."

Translation: "WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I won't grow up! You can't make me! I'll hold my breath and turn blue! I'll teach you! I'll never grow up! I hate you! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

1969 days ago

Me, myself and I

OK, Britney. If you somehow manage to have custody removed from Kevin, that doesn't mean you get custody of them by default. Someone under permanent conservatorship is NOT going to get custody of children. You're still not allowed to visit with them without a monitor. If Kevin loses custody, maybe grandparents, or the State will have custody, - certainly not you. In case you didn't know, children are not supposed to be used for photo ops to further your career. Guess what, Britney? Grown-ups, with children do not go out "clubbing" on a regular basis. They try to be R-E-S-P-O-N-S-I-B-L-E adults, and put their children first. Kevin has proven over and over that he is the better parent. Go on your tour. The less time your sons spend with a "sicko" like you, - the better. There is something very wrong with you. Maybe you would like to take some time and discover what it is.

1969 days ago

What goes around will come around, Harvey

19. I see all the haters are out early. You know people make mistakes all the time I know I have and I know all of the other people in the world have so why are we throwing stones? And seriously poster 18 what are we being selfish about?? Britney has made some very poor choices in the past yes, but now she is trying to improve the quality of her life hence I think that deserves some credit. Any parent will tell you that you are going to make mistakes, parenting is a learn as you go process, but to throw mental illness in that mix just makes it even harder and last time I checked her visits are and will be supervised for some time to come so the kids are in no harms way. Yes Kevin has stepped up and took the responsibility in his hands and also not did a tell all on Britney, but then you kinda have to remember he was behind in child support to Sharr till Britney came along and he never spent time with his kids, till Britney came along and last but not least he didn't have SHi** till Britney came along so any negative feedback or actions would kinda be hurtin the one that feeds you as they say.

Posted at 12:40PM on Nov 25th 2008 by OutOfTheWayBitch
+++

Of course. Kevin has been very astute at how to handle this situation and to see to it that he maximized his own benefit.

Nonetheless, whatever his motives might be, he has done well by the kids, and thank God, because for a long time, Britney didn't have enough wherewithal to act in her own best interest, let alone in the interest of her children. That's why she lost custody, by the way, which is not an easy thing for a mother to do.

Based on her recent statements, it's clear that Britney still hasn't reached a level of maturity or responsibility where she can be trusted with the safety and well-being of her children, and for that matter, she still can't even be entrusted with her own welfare. Her overriding desire seems to be getting back to being a responsibility-free party girl.

It's very hard to start growing up when you're 26 or 27 years old, and even more so when you have mental problems, and so this current attitude of hers is not surprising. My concern is that a combination of her high level of immaturity and severe narcissism combined with these mental issues might result in her never pulling herself together enough to make it on her own.

In that case, I again thank God that Kevin stepped up to the plate for the children, whatever his motives might be.

1969 days ago

YUCK

Slutney, please. You're the reason your kids will require years of therapy, you snatch flashing, dumbass dancer marrying, arab f*cking, head shaving, umbrella car attacking, aimless car driving, stupid pink wig wearing, fortune squandering, child endangering, drug taking, booze swilling brainless media whore. You're so retarded you had to have someone else take care of your own finances; you're so retarded you had your children taken away from you. Whine like a baby all you want; you're the reason they're going to be screwed up for the rest of their lives. Grow up, slutney; the world owes you nothing. Grow up, grow a brain, get a real job and act like an adult, not a temper tantrum throwing baby...

1969 days ago

YUCK

1969 days ago

Kristy

Leave her alone.. we wonder why she had a meltdown......

1969 days ago

What goes around will come around, Harvey

34. Can't someone please just off this idiot? Do the world a favor & remove her from it...

Posted at 1:17AM on Nov 26th 2008 by Doucheney sucks
+++

You're another pathetic excuse for a human being for advocating the murder of Britney. You belong in an insane asylum, and maybe even in jail.

TMZ: trace this person's posting location and notify the police. This person is dangerous to others, and possibly also to him- or herself.

1968 days ago

mlb

Britney acts like a spoiled brat. She always wants to speak to the media, but only on her own terms, and still yet manages to whine about the paps. Funny how she says she feels old because she "can't go out anymore", a normal thing most real "mothers" experience yet don't whine about. I hate to see what her definition of motherhood is. As far as feeling sorry for her about the conservertorship- unbelievable. She should be thanking her father for helping her grown adult sorry a**. Not saying her parents are by any means perfect, but her Dad did do her and everyone else a favor that came across her crazy sorry a** by taking her off the streets. And if she really told Rolling Stone that info about KFED- then once again she is pimping her kids out. They didn't choose to be in the limelight, and she claims she wants privacy for them- yet she keeps spewing info about them to keep them and her in the limelight. Now she blames her so called "mental illness" for all of her problems. No doubt she is mental, but she has gone too far with it, she knows right from wrong despite being mentally ill, and she seems to enjoy playing the victim role. A decent mother would (esp since she can afford it) of taken some time off with her kids considering the misery she put them through, and try to become a better and healthier mom. Instead she's gonna travel the world without them. So sad. Brit- U SUCK

1967 days ago

momtofour

Is she seriously criticizing K-Fed's parenting? She picked him, right? And a court decided HE would be a better parent than she would. THAT should tell her something.

1961 days ago