First Lady

11/25/2008 4:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 73-year-old resurfaced at a NYC charity event last week, looking sexy.
Geraldine Ferraro
Geraldine worked on Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign but resigned in March after she was criticized for making statements about Barack Obama that some thought were racist.

COMMENTS

Cheese925

She looks like crap and talked even more crap during the elections.

Yeddy-Bo

Sexy? are you kidding me? That old "Dusty "old crotch hasn't been sexy since Mark Twain was banging her!!!!!!
Just saying............

el polacko

she hasn't "resurfaced".. she's a regular commentator on fox and other news channels. she bright and articulate and, at 73, lookin' darned good !

Pike

Another ugly DEMOCRP.

What?

Please give me the definition of SEXY..........she is yet another has been Democrat........an FUGLY one at that.

arukidnme

First of all thats not sexy, second of all, I used to espect her until I met her.
She was a stuck up uppity know it all who has a bad Malo thomas attitude. Plus she loves the furs!!! some democrat she is

Black Teef

Yikes! Something in her eyes tells me she has a penis.

perky

Looks like we have some bitter republicans here who are still feeling all sour grapes over the election. Sore losers...hehe.

Don

I'd sooner hump my couch. It's made of leather too. ZING!

anonymous

She is not sexy.

Joy Sigle

What's with everyone bashing her looks. She is 73 years old what do you expect her to look like?? Pam Anderson?? Puhleez!!!!! for god sake normal woman age that way...she is not a botox sucking hollywood hasbeen she is a fromer politician. Y'all need to get life instead of bashing an eldery woman. You're insults sound more like childish democrat bashing then mature critism.

Payback4u

After looking at this.....it has fallen and it won't ever get back up. Next time warn me.

daddy

her comments werent racist they were the truth. no matter who you voted for YOU KNOW the other candidates were up against an entire voting spectrum that had never voted before and probably wont again.

muymalkb

WOW! You people have all missed the big picture. TMZ stated "Since being diagnosed in 1998, Ferraro has been living with multiple myeloma, which is cancer of the plasma cells." This is remarkable! Multiple myeloma effects the entire body, as it is blood cancer. Rather than all the negative comments focused on looks, we should rejoice in the fact that cancer research has progressed to the point that someone is able to live an active life for 10 plus years after diagnosis.

arukidnme

first of all I vote independantly, so I go both ways. That witch is rude ,crude and I must say snobbish. She forgets we the people elect and since she didin't even make it to that for VP she needs to come off her self exiled pedestal and remain where she belongs in the past!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments