Mel Gibson -- Total Pinhead

11/25/2008 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson says he's got a lot of things to be thankful for -- but our photog comparing "Passion" and "Apocalypto" to the "Hellraiser" series probably isn't one of 'em.
Mel Gibson: Click to watch
We got him yesterday in Malibu ... the only offensive things were those grey Crocs on his feet.

crazyforjason

I don't see anything Pinhead about this video. Mel Gibson said he was Thankful for a lot of things, sounds like the TMZ dude just wanted to make trouble. File this under TMZ pinhead.

damn ur dumb

Someone PLEASE come up with a different punchline. What's your beef with Crocs? They aren't nearly as offensive as the crap you try to pass off as journalism.

Zuzu's Petals

If all you have to bitch about is the man's shoes, maybe you don't have a story worth anyone's time! Dorks!!

anonymous

Leave Mel alone!!! He need some private. I like Mel and he is a good actor. I have seen some of his movies.

Crabby

Silly Mel! Christians aren't supposed to make movies in Hollywood!

Tangie

Despise this man! Any decent person would boycott permanently anything he makes after his anti Jew comments! And I see all over he is cheating on his wife yet AGAIN!

Ehecatl

Who cares about Mel Gibson? He is an irrelevant loser.

chris

Mel Gibson's is a great guy! So he is a man in touch with his feminine side for wearing Crocs! So what! He has been married to the same woman for years and has a large family. And he's got talent and he's worth millions. Can anyone else here on these boards top that?! Way to go Mel!

northern gypsy

M.G. has got alot to be thankful for...like...he made his $$$...before he showed his true colours...you've been exposed...keep it under the radar mel...

Jemima

Mel is looking much better. I hope this lasts.
I think the term 'pin head' is misplaced. That would refer to the pap, ne c'est pas?
By the way, I love my crocs. don't knock them if you haven't tried them.

Barfalufugus

I've lost a lot of respect for Mel Gibson. I used to actually think he was an ok guy, but ever since he showed the world what an @zz he can be....I just wish he would go away.

Oh, and sorry, but I hate Crocs.

Harry

What a drunk ass, homophobic, antisemite loser! Mel is so last century!!!

Go Sarah!

What is it about this clip that makes him a pinhead? Perhaps it is the pot calling the kettle black.

seejay

The pap's the pinhead!
Mel's cool, civil and polite.
But the DORK is insulting his -Mel's - work just for a rise. Mel owes him no response.

U think this BaLE GUY CAN'T LOKE OUT LIKE ME , I HAVE LEGITAMITE REASON HE IS JUST HOTHEADED

My only problem with the Passion of The CHRIST is that so far it is not part of a series covering the intire New Testament. It is pretty much perfect except that I wanna see a Mel Gibson produced/directed Book of ACTS. The Apostles going around doing what they did, Apostle Paul surviving shipwrecks and the snake bite. Stephen getting stoned. The Apostles were advanced Good Samaritans that converted people to their selfless way of life et cetera. The Apostles lived interesting powerful lives, they were moving all around the map improving the world.

As for Apocalypto, it was no ordinary movie.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments