« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

A-Rod's Blonde Contrition Tour

11/26/2008 4:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After hitching a ride back to Miami with Madonna, A-Rod played family man with his ex-wife and kids last night on their home turf.

It's unclear whether Alex will be spending Thanksgiving with them or if he'll be too busy stuffing having stuffing with Madge.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kay

SWD - You hit it right on!

Triple Play

What a shane his wife is young fit and pretty. Madonna looks like the next Barbra Streisand she is skinny and skanky. What is the attraction? Can she lick her eye brows? Gross

YUCK

Why alex left his wife (who looks pretty nice here) to be with the queen of all media whores is beyond me. maWHOREa looks dried up, hagged out & skanky; she reminds me of the crypt keeper in the old HBO show "Tales From The Crypt"...

Nosey, so i go to gossip sites

She sure is good looking, if A-Rod does not want her I'll take her. She has Madonna beat for certain. You should never get divorced, especially if your wife looks like the gal in this picture

Buttercup321

Madonna is so fugly now. I understand wanting to stay in shape, I also turned 50 this year, but working out 4 plus hours a day put pressure on her former marrage, and makes her look more Mandonna than Madonna.

What is she going to do with this guy?? I bet he will hit it then quit it AND go back to his wife and kids, because I think this is no more than him wanting a little "strange" , but I dont belive ANY man would put up with her sad ass now.

My 2 cents is this- Madonna go back and fix your marrage so that your kids will have a real family life. By the way, what happens to the little adopted kid? I never belived for a moment she wanted to adopt a kid, she just knew it would be good press.

Madonna listen up- what you are doing does not look edgy or outragous, just pitiful and despriate.

OK,IM done......

Me, myself and I

She's smiling at her baby daughter and the older daughter is smiling at what her mommy is saying to her little sister. Mommy and the two little girls will be fine. As for A-rod - who knows? Madonna looks really haggard to me. I'm guessing he only wants her because of her fame. Who knows who will be done with who first, and why would anyone care?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4