Another "Twilight" Star Up in Smoke

11/26/2008 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Robert Pattinson was caught lighting up between drinks at the Chateau Marmont -- but unlike his pipe-hittin' co-star Kristen Stewart, Robert didn't need to go to a headshop to blow his smoke.

Missy

Robert Pattinson is Adorable. Seriously who cares if he smokes. Hes old enough. You people act as if its the end of the world that "omg hes lighting up" GET OVER IT ALREADY! Hes just a person like any of us. If we can do it then why cant he??? Same with smoking Weed. Its no big deal.

2049 days ago

Dance Girl

He looks like he needs a bath, and a shave. Maybe some mouthwash after the cigerette? I don't care who you are or how hot you are, hygiene is a must!

2048 days ago

seriously??

Riiiight! Like he only smokes cigarettes! LMAO...he's a stoner for sure, I have no doubt about that! Maybe it's a take one to know one kind of thing but I'm positive he lights up more than tobacco....

2047 days ago

ek843167

OMGZZZ CIGARETTES NOOOOO RUN AWAYYYY!!!!!!!!!

seriously tmz. wtf. great story.

2045 days ago

E

I'm much more concerned with who the girl was he was talking to.

2043 days ago

breezzy

Knowing that he smokes now makes him less attractive to me. I can't stand ciggs and this is coming from a former smoker and someone who was around it growing up and seeing what it can do to someone ....stop now Rob while your young.

2041 days ago

amelia

well, he is british...

2039 days ago

Lisa :]

they're old enough to make their own decisions guys. if they wanna smoke let them smoke. it's gonna hurt them in the future not you, so don't worry. as for ms. stewart, it'a incredibly stupid to smoke pot outside your home where people can see you. you should smoke some common sense while you're at it.

2036 days ago

ambaaaah

hes beautiful regardless of what he does. smoke or drink hes a person and who dosent do these thing now a days?

2033 days ago

MalloryyPattinson c;

i don't care what he does,
i love him with my WHOLE heart, regardless of smoking and drinking, ect.
and yes you girls are right,when do we get the chance to throw ourselves at him like he requested?!?!

iloveyou robert pattinson !(L)

2031 days ago

Joy

No!!! A ciggarette!! haha

2027 days ago

stephanie

as long as he still has that perfect smile i say let him smoke

2027 days ago

juliehch

IS THAT POT??
I REALLY HOPE NOT
AND KRISTEN IS UR LIFE BUT U HAVE 100000 OF YOUNG FANS LOOKING AT U AS BELLA
SO UR GIVING THE WRONG EXAMPLE FOR THEM...

2021 days ago

Trulycurious

Just a truly honest question - doesn't California have a no-smoking law? I have always wondered about this whenever I see pictures of people smoking inside .... I was just curious!

2019 days ago

em

I still love him! he is just so hott!

2004 days ago