For Jimmy Connors, Basketball is a Crime

11/26/2008 7:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jimmy Connors has just been charged with a crime.

As we reported last weekend, Connors was arrested after refusing to leave a UCSB basketball game Friday night. The Santa Barbara County District Attorney has charged Connors with trespassing. The technical charge is failing to leave a UC campus after being told to get out by police.

The maximum penalty for this misdemeanor is 6 months in the pokey.

my 3 cents

Might as well talk about Mick Vick again......you are loosing it TMZ i think I will go check out Perez Hilton

2056 days ago

Barfalufugus

Why so much coverage on this lame story? I'll check out Perez Hilton too!

2056 days ago

justanotherfknday

Throw the a-hole in jail and stick a tennis racket straight up his candy a$$.

2056 days ago

Kendra Would Rock Your C**k!

Right back at ya girly man.

2056 days ago

Triple Play

Here we go again. I am tired of peeps saying bad things about Jimmy. I was there and he was framed. I have known him for a lonf time and he would never do anything like that, he is agood family guy that loves his wife and kids. Please leave him alone. I am the original Santa Barbara Witness, so I hope that the imposter stops using my name it is unfair to me and Jimmy

2056 days ago

Triple Play

Jimmy is an awesome guy. I have known him for a long time. Why do you people continue to sa bad things about someone that you don't even know. Jimmy and I had an affair a few years ago and we are still very close.Please stop the negative comments you are breaking my heart and his.SBW

2056 days ago

HOMEWORKERS

jIMMY , YOUR HOMETOWN WOULDN'T LIKE YOU BEING LIKE THAT .
I am talking about Belleville , IL . Where you grew up at .
You aren't missing anything there , nothing changed.
I always heard you had a temper , I knew that , back in 1970's.
When you owned a resturant , your family managed.

2056 days ago

CMANSB

Although I wasn't at the Gaucho game, I kind of have to side with Jimmy on this one.
The campus police could have been a lot more understanding and diffused this situation
without the intimidation, because the last person you should try to intimidate is Jimmy
Conner's ( although McEnroe would be far behind).

2055 days ago

Rip M 2 Shreds

The Santa Barbara police are Nazi Storm Troopers....a bunch of knuckle-dragging thugs in uniform.

2055 days ago

Luke Warmwater

His response to the cops asking him to leave was....He came in a taxi and couldn't leave immediately. Makes sense. Jimmy's OK with me.

2055 days ago