It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like KKKristmas!

11/26/2008 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Burning CrossNothing says Season's Greetings like a burning cross on your front lawn!

The American Family Association -- a hate group disguised as an ultra-right wing Christian organization -- wants to usher in the holiday spirit by selling this nearly six foot tall scary lookin' lighted cross. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.

The evil '50s throwback is available on their website for just 82 hate-filled dollars "and requires only a screwdriver" to assemble.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jesse

I don't understand why a lighted Cross is hate-bearing..? You guys at TMZ are idiots.

Tangie

Looks like a Christmas decoration, to me.

J

I'm with Jesse. A beautiful decorated cross is full of hate? The only one that has a hate filled tirade is TMZ. God bless everyone and have a beautiful holiday season.

Elle

The cross is gorgeous and the organization is not a hate group.

tom in Chicago

Would a BIG FLAMING Star of David be better?
I agree with the others, you guys constantly are pushing the Yellow Journalism.

Liz

It is post like this with underlying comments that really piss me off. There is not a damn thing wrong with a "lighted" cross on Thanksgiving or Christmas. If the cross were rather large and "on fire" then, you post might make a little sense.

If any of you at TMZ (Harvey), have a problem with a"cross" then simply don't buy one. The "star of David" does not offend me! All of you children at TMZ need to grow the hell up and go get education. Broaden you horizons.

Barfalufugus

3. Looks like a Christmas decoration, to me.

Posted at 12:01PM on Nov 26th 2008 by Shian
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with you, but I guess it could be offensive sitting on a lawn in some areas of the country.

Ana

You guys are funny!!! I get the joke and thanks for the laugh this morning.

moosie63

My god people it is a cross, that symoblizes Jesus. I'm sick and tired of everyone taking this to the extreme.....taking prayer out of our schools, etc. What is this world coming too?

Liz

Thanks for telling me where to buy one...................I just placed my order!

keeta

Are you sure this isn't just a regular cross? The cross is a symbol of Christmas, or it should be. How sad some things can get twisted around.

Hep

The ultimate sign of God's love for mankind is now a symbol of hate?

Oh, and I want to put a rainbow sticker on my car without it meaning that I'm gay.

Trav

You should pull this, this is B.S. Thanks for perpetuating hate. Idiots.

Divashels

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! LOVE ALL WHO COMMENTED BEFORE ......................TMZ GET A LIFE THIS IS AN XMAS DECORATION WHAT ? NO HOLLYWOOD LOSERS TO SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

timoteo

Come on! It looks like a burning cross. If you buy one, please paint the cross brown. No pun intended.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments