Lady GaGa: 100% Natural

11/26/2008 2:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's dance music newbie Lady GaGa at an event in L.A. on Sunday (left) -- and 53-year-old Italian fashion designer Donatella Versace (right).
Lady GaGa and Donatella Versace
What was that about Xtina copying someone's style?!

We're just sayin'.

na

Christina Aguilera is also heading to disasterville fast

michelish

at least donatellas hair looks like its real, bleached to hell yes...kaka looks like she has a wig on. horsehair wig to be exact.
uh. both are hard to look at. i'm going to go splash some acid in my eyes now to erase this image from my brain.

Jane

they might have the similar hair but lady gaga's is much much better looking. and xtina came out with a bunch of lady gaga sounding remakes and new tracks WITH gaga's look! JUST SAYIN

Dotn Matter

I laughed when people said Xtina was copying Gaga haha - Dotn anyone remeber Christina's 2001 coke commercial? She rocked this look then. I love how people dont do their research before they make comments - yes, im looking at you Perez Hilton. Get your nose out of Gagas butt.

Nance

DARN..... They are bot sooooooooooooooooo ugly

me

Lady Gaga just became known. I barely know who she is, and that's just because she was on the radio doing an interview the other day. If she's fairly new, how can Christina have copied her? C'mon, seriously. Christina probably didn't know who she was. Might as well say Lady Gaga copied Linda and Brooke Hogan because they have the straight, long blonde hair with bangs.

F*cking morons.

pippi

GA GA GROSS! ew.
she looks more the that muppet they compared donatella to than
donatella does. i cant she goes around looking like that. she needs a new
stylist, or a mirror, or a friend to tell her how stupid she looks. even paris hilton knows that. ga ga, or whatever your stupid name is, give me a call. STAT! you need some help.

SoCal

Tan-in-a-can and damaged, bleached-out hair with bangs...using the word, "style" pretty loosely aren't you?

Really?

ok I'm 29 and I guess waaaaay out of it, cause I have no frickin clue who Lady Gaga is. I do know she looks pretty damn scary in that pic though...

2097 days ago

Buttercup321

Christina Aguilera is not in eather pix ( Ive look twice I thought I was missing somthing ) .

DV had a very talented brother , and I suppose she is a good biz woman.

I dont know this Lady GaGa, WHO is she???

Xtina is really talented and also a very pretty young woman, and I hope this is just a "bad" pix for these two woman.

OK I,m done

2096 days ago

HillarysBFF

Kindof like Amy Winehouse in blond drag...

2090 days ago

ZGIRL

well ater looking at that pix of dontaela what ever she is, and looking at gaga mabe xtina is the long lost daughter of that old lady....lol

2084 days ago

Valerie

I do like Christina, but yeah, she is definitely copying Lady Gaga right now... Sucks because they're both really talented.

2052 days ago

moe

women over 50 shouldnt wear long hair....

2050 days ago

Get Over It!

Lady GaGa is NOT ugly! What makes her look so is the bleached locks and bangs. She needs to grow out the bangs and go brunette! Trust me, I saw her as a brunette and she's not at all bad-looking. Oh, and as for Christina Aguilera, I saw pictures of her without makeup and it scared me. See for yourself. Go to any search engine and type in: Christina Aguilera without makeup.

2041 days ago