Madonna & A-Rod Have Landed ... Together

11/26/2008 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite all the rumors and divorces, Madonna and Alex Rodriguez have never been seen cavorting together ... until now.

The 50-year-old pop diva and the 33-year-old Yankee were spotted exiting a private jet in Miami early Tuesday morning, along with their manager, Guy Oseary. Madge then got into A-Rod's waiting Maybach and the two drove off into the sunrise.

Looks like A-Rod & Madge will be celebrating the end of the U.S. leg of her appropriately-titled "Sticky and Sweet" tour in Miami tonight.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

jr70895

Ha Ha Bitches!!!

Ms. X

What's wrong with him? Her Kitty is old and dried up. I guess it's just the novelty. She literally could be his mommy.

deb

she is much to old for him and she is never satified with one man for along period of time. this will be her third divorce. wat is she thinking. she better start thinking of her kids. and as for a rod. he should be thinking about that darling little bAaby that him and his wife just had a few months ago.

wtf

Those pics are so fuzzy and far away that could be Obama behind her and we wouldn't know the difference.

JJ

She has a ton of money & talent but is GROSS LOOKING & CLASSLESS......I guess you can do that with the first two things.

Madonna

I am Madonna's knarled snatch, why would A-Rod want me? I am dried up as the desert sands and less tastey. Madonna is a low rent ho, that is so insecure with her self that she has to "reinvent" herself every few years to try to maintain her aging fanbase. Poor poor baseball boy, all the money and you wanna a used British (by way of Michigan) Slim Jim Beef Jerky of a psycho woman..."Lourdes, bring mommie dearest her a Malawian villager so that I can be told I am still some body"

Bateador

She nedds a hard bat to stretch her already worn out catchers mitt. An A Rod needs an old catcher his long throws. Great combination.

Lorrie

It would be sad if he was shacking up with her on Thanksgiving instead of being with his children.

Poster

She is just another HOME WRECKER.
And,,,,,she looks disgusting at that !

Roger

I really think they need to drug test A-rod. He can have any woman in the world ,and he chose dried up ass Madonna! It can't be the money, as he's one of the richest icons in sports history. All I can say is, she must have some good booty! But I really can't see how. Did ya see how stiff her old ass looked in that video with Justin Timberlake? I hope it's just a fling for him, cause if she continues to dry up like the old prune that she's become, after a year or two, trust me, It'll be no HOLIDAY! He should take some dating instruction from Tony Parker. A-Rod, you have truly LOST YOUR DAMN MIND!

Aj

i dont see Arod ooh my god i can believe TMZ is making this up.

Teresa

Everybody is so quick to get into Madonna's business. Who cares if she is doing him; but what if you all are wrong and they are just friends? You all need to get a life and the paparazzi needs to get a clue before other people get killed.

Aj

Its Madonna Bodyguard people i cant believe TMZ is making this up.

stew

which one is sweet?

jonalisa

SHE'S THE MOST FAMOUS cOUGER, ... . . AFTER DEMI MOORE.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments