Megan Fox Hunted, BF Completely Ignored

11/26/2008 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Two reasons it sucks to be Brian Austin Green:
-- Everyone wants his girlfriend's autograph, not his.
-- His girlfriend admitted to having a crush on Zac Efron.

Brian & Megan: Click to watch
One reason it doesn't suck to be Brian Austin Green:
-- Said GF is still Megan Fox.

henrietta

I know and I wonder whether she's going to stick with him for a long haul. This is la-la-land - girls want guys with money and power. Oops, am i being superficial?

henrietta

I know. ANd it makes me wonder how long is she going to stick with a Mr. Not so famous? This is La La Land, girls want guys with power and money.

Barfalufugus

I would ignore him, too.

henrietta

Oh and I forgot to say... he's MUCH older than Megan!

wasted days and wasted nights

Some guy named Zac has all the luck.

TMZ SUX AZZZ

she has no talent, and neither does her. She's just a face, albeit a pretty one, but still nothing more then just a face. America, you put tooooo much importance and give fame to people who at the end of the day, are nothing more then professional liars. actors are paid to lie to you, and make you believe they are the person in the role they are playing. The better a liar the actor is, the more convincing they are in the role they play. All of you need to realize this. And there is NO DOUBT that Megan Fox will be leaving this old man in a few short months. This is a 23 year old girl who admitted to falling in love with a Russian stripper when she first moved to LA. You really think she's gonna stay with this no talent has been as her fame and popularity keeps going up? I hope you all choke on your turkeys tomorrow.

TORI

I luv Brian, she's looking for the Angelina Fame he deserves so much better!

my 3 cents

Brian is hot

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Brian is totally hot!!!! I wouldn't have wanted either of their autographs.. but he still smoking hot

pinky

Love Brian! He is great on the show Terminator:...

kan

He should bail before she grinds him into the dirt. Dead Meat Walking. (And that goes for the next 15).

John

Brian is AWESOME on TERMINATOR. He has grown so much as an actor. His performance is multi-layered and I only see great things in his acting future. I think he and M.Fox are great together. He just has to remain cool while her film career is red hot now and not let the public entice him into insecurity. His time will come soon and even if it doesn't reach Oscar level, he is still a successful working actor. I hope to see him in many more future projects.

TMZ SUX AZZZ

# 14 "Jack"

you are either ghey or just a complete moron or both. the Terminator show is STRAIGHT GARBAGE and so is his so called acting ability. If you want to say he's grown sooooo much as an actor be more specific. Say, " He's blossomed form a worthless horrible no talent actor on a teenage drama sitcom, to an almost worth something horrible no talent actor on a played out SI-FI generic television sitcom." thanks and have a great holiday.

Hawkeye

I'm surprised they're still together. I thought when they called off their engagement, things would be over for them.

John

I'm not gay and a huge sci-fi fan. The top sci-fi shows on tv, in my opinion, are: 1) Fringe; 2) Lost; 3)Terminator-S.C.Chron; 4) Kyle XY and 5) Smallville.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments