NBC's Bigoted "Momma" in Big Trouble

11/26/2008 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The mother of all racists featured on NBC's upcoming reality show "Momma's Boys" may have been targeted because of her extreme bigotry -- and things could get even worse for her, once this clip gets out.

Khalood Bojanowski (common spelling) -- whose son Jojo is one of the bachelors on NBC's soon-to-air "Momma's Boys" -- has had her MIchigan house vandalized and her German shepherd killed, all before the Dec. 16 premiere of the show.

Cops are investigating whether the attack was triggered by her insane racist comments on the show. But Iraqi-born Khalood is so worried, we're told, she's already been flown to L.A. to get "a security briefing" by a major security firm.

But seriously: Watch the vid ... Omarosa, meet the new reality bitch queen.

Dixie

Whoever her son choses to be apart of his life, I hope she puts the racist ugly b*tch in her place. What makes her think that any girl that her son is with will do what she says?

YourMom

I agree that this woman's bigotry is uncalled for, but her dog did not deserve to die. That's just ridiculous.

ed

Imagine if her son had turned out to be gay AND dating a black man!

Allan

Why would some stupid idiot kill her dog? - what a coward.

Kirby Laine

This show is gonna be tremendous! Seeing more of this crazy woman and how she's dealt with on the show is gonna be great. NBC should definitely put this woman on TV as a lesson to the country. She might think like she does, but her son obviously doesn't. See, like JoJo, we can move past our country's outdated views. Love it!

honesty

Just a reminder that not all barriers are down yet. It does not matter if the girl is smart, from Harvard or Yale, rich, or a saint, the only thing that matters is if she is white, and can be ordered around.

Lomann Anderson

This show actually seems really good. Great twist on the stale reality dating show - having the moms involved... The fact that one of the moms is this crazy lady is fantastic. I will most definitely be watching.

MuscleUp

OMG! This show looks AMAZING! Just when I was about to give up on NBC, they deliver a show worthy of my time! Has anyone seen any other clips from this show??? I want to see catfights! You know that lady is gonna get her ass kicked!

Rodney

Strangely enough this seems like a fun show. I usually don't watch reality, but with someone this incendiary I might rethink this. And I checked out the NBC website and all the girls are hot! Basically thirty girls in bikinis and this mom thrown in the middle. I'm not joking when I ask, how can this miss?

thurman marshal

Yes she is pretty racist for a camel jockey.

!!

For those throwing the word "minority" around, keep in mind... in a few years, white people will be the new "miniority"

Macunitny2000

I don't think she voted for Obama

Susie Q

She's on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Khalood-Bojanowski/1419309274

Let me know what you think.

Susie Q

Let HER know. Not me. Sorry about that.

Mika

Okay, this woman is complete trash.

That being said, I HATE that someone killed an innocent dog over her trashiness. If that really did happen, whoever decided to take out their anger on a pet needs to be hurt REALLY badly.