"Twilight" Star's Pipe Dream

11/26/2008 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

She's blazing at the box office -- and "Twilight" star Kristen Stewart was blazing on her front steps in L.A. a few days ago as well.

Sierra

dont hate on her, seriously! why is it any of our business if she wants to smoke? its not!

baltimore

How can anyone defend this stupidity?
No one should feel sorry for her.
Kristen Stewart did not accidentally fall into fame.
She was born and raised in LA and has been doing movies for most of her life.
It is a privileged life and it is perfectly legal to take pictures of celebrities in public.
There are a lot of other girls that would love to be offered $10Million to star in a trilogy of movies and you don't see them lighting up on their front porch.
This was really stupid.
For some, it might improve her image. I guess stupid people need someone stupid to look up to.
But for most people, it will probably seem like the beginning of another Lindsay or Britney.
The world does not need another one of those...

Erin

Yep, this explains a lot! I was wondering why no one could get a coherent answer out of her during interviews.

Erin

Yep, this explains a lot! I was wondering why no one could get a
coherent answer out of her during interviews.

So what

Oh PLEASE! She's young, she's clearly not used to having the media up her a$$ and just sat on her porch, had a little morning bowl with a bud, big deal. She's acting like a fairly normal, unpretentious person - horrors! Gawd, this could have been me 10 years ago. Only diff between her and some other normal young person is she's getting pretty famous and will have to keep it in check from now on. A little pot is a far cry from being a JD. She's always struck me as fairly grounded, not worried for her in the least.

Michelle

SO WHAT? So what? Do any of you have some idea of how horrific marijuana truly is? Probably not since you think it's no big deal, pot has terrible consequences, the effects of short-term cause problems with your memory and learning. Did you know that you have a four times higher risk of getting a heart attack after an hour of being "high"? Is it really worth it, a couple of hours of being numb, on a superficial happiness for the long times effects it can bring, and the possiblity that you may even become addicted to worst things. I'm fourteen, and even I have enough knowledge to know that that's one of the most idiotic things you can do in your life. I applaud you Kristen for proving that everyone in Hollywood is fake. How long until the sex tape? Let's hope it's not as popular as the cheesy and terrible acting you did in Twilight.

All i say is WOW

dude.... POT IS MINOR COMPARED TO WHAT MOST CCELEBRITIES DO WITH THEIR FREE TIME, LET IT GO.

abigail

She's a retard.

a

another wasted actress

h

i

h

watevers it just marijuana.
:D
lets all go smoke so ganja with kristen.

maroon

Some people can't handle success. This has been the biggest oppotunity she'll ever get, and by doing this (taking drugs) inpublic, she's sending a BIG message to everyone in her industry:"I'm a poor insurance risk, can't be trusted to promote my movie, and am an unprofessional ingrate."
She won't work again. There's not exactly a shortage of pretty young women in Hollywood who CAN act and who WILL want to support their project.
Poor kid. What a complete idiot. Buh-bye!

April

Whats the big deal? Shes just getting stoned. Its not like shes smokin crack people. Get over it. Right on Kristen!!

nooneyouknow

"Did you know that you have a four times higher risk of getting a heart attack after an hour of being "high"?" That's total BS...I'd like to know where you get your facts. AND...getting drunk (which is LEGAL) has more negative effects on your health than pot does. So before you start throwing out 1/2 truths and BS straight from the mouth of a lobbyist for the alcohol companies, I suggest you do some research. And don't even get me started on energy drinks...which AGAIN are LEGAL. It's all about money. It's all about a drug that we could all grow in our own backyards. Who on earth would make money from that? Hence...ILLEGAL.

2099 days ago

IMP

These photos didn't shock me at all. She fidgets a lot and can't seem to find the right words to say when she's being interviewed. I didn't want to jump into conclusions, but these are classic symptoms. Now, I rest my case. Poor kid, I wonder how is she going to explain this to her PR agent come Monday morning? Do you think Stephanie Meyer will have a say to this?

2099 days ago