ATL 'Housewife'

Scores Diamond With Turkey

11/28/2008 8:54 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Who cares if her last sugar daddy was "technically married?" Kim from "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" ain't ever gonna do better, at least in the bling department.

Play video

rrright

Kim,
All you need to do is start being honest with us. America loves a comeback and someone who fesses up to their misguided ways and is REAL with not only themselves but the public. I think you could be somewhat of a celebrity because you are entertaining, but this lying about stuff is so transparent and excessive. Learn how to say "next question'!

name withheld

EXCUSE ME, ANYONE WITH A BRAIN LISTEN.

Kim,
I apologize for my former comment in which I proclaim NeNe my fave, and wanting to lick Lisa's hubby. The latter is still true, however, i have decided to pledge my blogging support in your defense, because, after watching the reunion three times, I see that you actually were bullied. I do commend you for having the guts to associate with those girls, as apparently they are some hard core thugs, much like a many ho I encountered down in the D. Anyhoo, Kim's team totally played her out, as they let her go on public with that nasty kink in her hair, dam, that was annoying me to no end. But, Lisa, like any adderall fiend, went off on a tangent, and lied thru her teef! She started it all, now that I think about it.

Oh well, like any adderall fiend, I'm out, but I love you all equally.

Happy Turkey Day

Kid Charisma

this girl is hot and deserves everything she gets. Nobody should pick on her, especially the hicks on this website with 3 teeth and a matching IQ

Bob Booie

She doesnt need an expensive watch.All she needs is a brown paper bag to cover that face

Bob Booie

Her voice is so bad that she makes William Hung sound like Axl Rose

kennedy

GO AWAY ......TRASH!!!!!!......GO NENE

Carolyn

Why is it her man can buy her a $64,000 car but allows her to have a wig that is so incredibly bad the whole world is making fun of her. Surely $64,000 could buy the most incredibly realistic wig ever made.

Melanie

Ugly fat skank! I mean this most sincerely...

Go Suck A D**k!

HATING......ON WHAT!!!!! THAT HOE IS NOT ANGELINA JOLIE!!!!! PEOPLE WHO TAKE UP FOR THIS HOE MUST ACT LIKE HER AND ARE GOLD DIGGERS TOO! GET A LIFE AND STOP LOOKING UP TO PEOPLE LIKE THIS! NO WONDER AMERICA IS DOWN THE TUBES.....WE ARE GOING TO BECOME TOAST IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!!! DAMN IDIOTS!!

CALI_T

I LIKE HER! U ROCK KIM.
MAYBE SHE KNEW A GIRL NAMES KAT- HELLO!!!
I BET SHE WAS CUTE IN HER DAY, TOO MUCH MAKE UP, FAKE HAIR, BOTOX, SMOKING, DRINKING, PLUS SHE'S WHITE-DUH.

CMc

TMZ....when did you start shooting in Atlanta??? Is Kim in Atlanta or L.A.? It looks like it might be Buckhead area but not sure. Everyone says it is Lee Najjars whose son hangs with the Brody Jenner bunch in L.A (The HillsMTV) She says he is a celebrity, but Lee is not really himself. If he wanted the media, either he is laying low til everyone wants to know and then he will try some new reality show, called Big Poppa.......It is not an African American and NeNe knows who he is. I am not sure why someone hasnt tried to pry it out of her. hint hint Harvey.
She is emulating Anna Nicole in a somewhat sober way though and I have know seen her on TMZ twice now in 1 week. She is doing something right and she is def. getting more attention than the other Atlanta housewives as far as media. Lisa is the biggest idiot of them all in my opinion.....She has no clue sadly enough though.
Anyhoot, Harvey break the mystery of who Big Poppa is so we losers can get some sleep and leave this Tranny hot mess alone.......Or I will start a rumor that Big Poppa is you Harvey!!!!!!!

topazstone

she works hard for the money??????try she LAYS hard for the money.

Barbara

These women are all TRASH. I watched about half of a program once and I could not believe there are still women in this day and age living off men. "Beauty" fades, brains are forever.

name withheld

If kim would like to emulate Anna Nicole, she better start swallowing 100 pills per day now, then we can check back in 5 years, when her daughter dips in her stash and OD's. Now THAT would be fun to watch again!

Patty Pecora

I had no idea Kim was wearing a wig (it looked pretty nice to me). Sheray is using you Kim to get back at NeNe - watch out. I like your speaking voice, but you do need some intense vocal training lessons, before you sing in public. I am sure that (if you have a new album coming out) that your voice was enhanced by the sound studio.

When all these woman get into their forties - they are going to be embarassed in the way they acted on this show, because all this back biting back and forth is immature. Put your time and energy into your families and enjoy your kids!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments