Bob Uecker Would be Proud

11/28/2008 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Who do you have to sleep with to get great seats at a Madonna concert?
Alex Rodriguez
At Dolphin Stadium Wednesday night in Miami.

safire

OH HELL NA THEY BOTH NASTY ASSES

mif

Why is he looking sooooo enthusiastic? By my count, he's seen the same flipping concert now about five times.

Is Madonna going to follow A-Rod to all of his games when the baseball season resumes, the way he has followed this tour all over the country?

I just hope for his sake he is in top shape come spring training....Yankees fans are not going to forgive the $28 million dollar man if he has another sub-prime season, especially after hearing about MAD-ROD all fall and winter.

londonrules

he is gay.
he is guy ozery's lover.

kan

Elisabeth #28, it's like this - if you strip naked, cover yourself in kangaroo dung, roll in corn flakes and then walk down the street, people are going to talk about you. Sorry, no way out.

KDUBBLL

feel sorry for this guy madge is turning him into a ascott wearing you know what. notice how is elbows are turned in towards his body only girls do that.

Ms. X

He not only left his wife, he left his kids without a daddy around daily. He's a loser.

kan

As we speak, Minge is doing things to Dim-Rod with a turkey baster.

Sharona

Leaving your wife for a little strange poontag is one thing.....leaving your kids is another!

TMRJ

Well weird to say this, but A ROD is looking very Gay in this picture....

Ruffiansea

My friend asked my to buy Madonna's album via my I-Tunes account. I complied - now how do I get the bloody thing off? She thinks rather highly of herself, this one. Guy got away in time!

2064 days ago

wasted days and wasted nights

I guess he's being GQ for his cougar.

Shawn G

I am sorry but Madonna is UGLY. Gap tooth, unibrow, NASTY! And her poor little daughter is FUGLIER!!! Madonna may look good for 50, but do not mistake that for being good looking. I wouldn't leave my HOT wife for a nasty, old, gap-toothed, skank!

Tamaraja

God, at first sight, I thought that was Norwood.
And yea, don't bring our beloved Uecker into this.

TheMizzz

I am not all that fond of madonna either but seriously KAN you really need to get a life and find something better to do with your time!
What a lonley life you must have to sit at your computer ALL DAY on thanksgiving just a postin' away about celebrities.
By the way......
It's MADGE not MINGE, idiot!

whatthefrig

What kind of examples are they setting for their children? It's NEVER ok to cheat on your spouse. She is such a whore.
What would he see in an old skinny broad like her anyway.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments