Brit Performs, French Surrender

11/28/2008 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney's Lip Synch Tour of '08 raged on today with another performance of "Womanizer," this time for the folks in France -- and the Frenchies went frickin' crazy!

The arm dancing was slightly improved but there was one big difference: The crowd. Listen to 'em roar!

Chris

MUCH better than the Bambi Awards. Britney looked hot at the Bambi's, but even hotter here in the red outfit. And she seems to be dancing MUCH more comfortably here. And the lighting is way better too.

Chris

I hate this remix of Womanizer.

Mika

Yeah, well...

...these people also think Jerry Lewis is a genius, so.... having them cheer for the new and improved Britney (now with 37% less vajayjay shots!) isn't very inspiring.

NoggenDrill

What the hell is wrong with all of you tards congratulating her on this lame ass performance. She didn't even sing one damn word and yet you think she's the greatest. You can train a monkey to what she did.

I wish I could gather up all of you stupid papsmear swabs and dump you on a single island knowing that you would not survive. And thus, eliminating your genes from the gene pool and advancing the well being of mandkind.

Vicki

Eat your heart out Kevin... whos the biatch now? ;)

Gia

She's back BITCHES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twinky

Too bad her fortune can't buy her youth back. I hope people don't waste their hard earned money on her...it just feeds her narcissism. Personally, I can't get the picture out of my head of her holding an umbrella with that bald head and evil ugly face. You have to be pretty dumb to have the likes of Kevin Federline leave you.

MiquelonDotOrg

To those who think Jerry Lewis is popular in France, you couldn't show more ignorance of the people and culture if you tried. Nobody, I repeat, NOBODY, likes - or even knows who Jerry Lewis is. This legend was started by Lewis himself. Look it up.

kan

In March 2006, the French Minister of Culture awarded Lewis the Légion d'honneur, calling him the "French people's favorite clown".

So now what?

allen antrim

She has a great smile

MISS SWEET D

DAMN CAN WE JUST FORGET ABOUT BRITNEY FOR A WHILE LIKE FOR A FEW YEARS OR IF POSSIBLE FOREVER.HE IS SO OVERATED. AND IF SHE WASN'T GOING THROUGH ALL THIS TURMOIL, SHE WOULF STILL BE JUST A AN UNDER DRESSED NO TALENT SKANK.

french girl

I can't believe that some people can be so stupid!!!!!
WE BATH!!! I don't ****ing know who Jerry Lewis is!! Idiots!
So much clichés!! It's as if I said that all the americans we fat, stupid, self centered, pretentious but I won't say it because I'm much more intelligent and I know it's not true! I know why the whole world can't stand the Americans!

TMZ, you're stupid, anti-french! Your title is not funny because some members of my family died because of that war! You have no respect! I would like to see your reaction if someone made a joke about 9/11!

Jennifer

Britney did a wonderful performance, she is such a strong woman. I am so happy that she has made it back on top again. I can't beleive so many of you still have so much negative things to say about her. Look at her, she is so bueatiful.

Kat

Yes, she is quite beautiful now.

Vivi

Maybe the French are less critical than American people and enjoy life better in general.
I am sorry to notice mean comments on French people, but not surprised. There is a lack of generosity and compassion in the USA. Also, the French are proud to keep their homes clean and take bath daily. They even have bidets, very convenient to keep clean. I would like to see Americans's underwears. Probably not immaculate!