Brit Performs, French Surrender

11/28/2008 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney's Lip Synch Tour of '08 raged on today with another performance of "Womanizer," this time for the folks in France -- and the Frenchies went frickin' crazy!

The arm dancing was slightly improved but there was one big difference: The crowd. Listen to 'em roar!

wasted days and wasted nights

Fans are supposed to go crazy; it is part of the fun of being a fan. And Britney deserved her accolades--she looked fab and did a nice song and dance for those fans.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

What a bunch of stupid, hypocrite losers you posters are. You live to trash people like Britney, which shows how sick and perverted and hateful you are.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

Now that the Paris audience seemed to like Britney, the BHB psychopaths have decided to target the French with their kindergarten-level insults.

JOHN BARONE

BRIT LOOKS LIKE SHE IS ON THOTAZINE A 90 YO COULD PERFORM BETTER THAN HER

What goes around will come around, Harvey

32. NONNY....you would'nt know talent if it sat on your face and spun around and around......You would more than likely enjoy a hand puppet show by a double amputee.

Posted at 5:30PM on Nov 28th 2008 by Mr. Bill Bo Baggens
++++++++++

Oh my God, Mr. Bill Bo Baggens! You are so clever and witty! Where do you get your gargantuan intellect and your subtle, refined sense of humor? Every time I read one of your deep and insightful japes, I have another orgasm.

Can I call you "Bill Bo" for short? I'm in love with you. Anyone who spends so much time here thinking up new ways to insult Britney Spears and her fans is a Real Man! I'm shuddering with desire. Please Bill Bo, I want totally give myself to you.

I know that you and I see things exactly the same way, Bill Bo. We're soul mates.

strawberryburger

Y'know, it seems like the point (though it arguably was not achieved) of these two performances was that Britney is supposed to be a ring leader of some sort. When, I think, more appropriate (and probably it would be more entertaining too) if she were one of the side shows and would perform within that context and have an actor play the ringleader.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

53. BRIT LOOKS LIKE SHE IS ON THOTAZINE A 90 YO COULD PERFORM BETTER THAN HER

Posted at 8:45PM on Nov 28th 2008 by JINGO
+++++++

Hey, JINGO! Nice to see you again! I was starting to miss you here. You and Bill Bo Baggens are two of my favorite men. Yes, you are another Male Hunk like Bill Bo, and you also give me hot orgasms every time you come up with another one of your riotously funny and deeply insightful bons mots.

I love you because you're another Real Man who loves to spend his time here, day in and day out, thinking up more insults against Britney and her supporters.

I can't believe how similar you and Bill Bo and I are. We're like peas in a pod.

I desire you so much I can taste it.

twinky

Sandy

# 50 AND 52 - I AGREE COMPLETELY> YOU WROTE:
50. You people crack me up. In the previous Britney story, people were saying that the French wouldn't like Britney. Now that they did, these same people are saying that the French opinions don't count.

Posted at 8:36PM on Nov 28th 2008 by open ga-ga shoes

52. I see the BHB ("Britney Hate Brigade") is out in force today. It must be that they couldn't find any small animals to torture or babies to kidnap and sexually abuse.

Posted at 8:43PM on Nov 28th 2008 by .

MY POST FORM GERMANY performance POST and I was dead on - Britney looked great in France!

71. Oh jeez. Britnet's performance was good period. It is not old Britney, but she has to again get acclimated with the crowds, stage, and EVERYONE'S EXPECTATIONS. Everyone was awed by Britney while in early womanhood, including boys, girls, women and men. She has a hefty challenge in front of her in getting back to achieving those expectations for all of her fans, as well as critics! I think it was wise to have been safe rather than sorry on this performance. We will see better in the coming days! I am sure!

Posted at 12:23PM on Nov 28th 2008 by PLEASE!!!!

What goes around will come around, Harvey

57. I couldn't agree more no. 55. She should be a side show freak. Only wants to copy Madonna. She's walking not dancing. Why do Britney lovers say we hate her? We just see her realistically, unlike the teeny boppers. There is nothing to admire in Britney or Madonna. Nothing I would want a daughter to admire. Let's see, Madonna hung up on a cross on stage. Britney masturbated to a song on stage. hum.....I think it says a lot more about the people who admire them. Don't worry though, both of those has beens love themselves enough for everyone ....and they REALLY love taking your money from you.

Posted at 9:17PM on Nov 28th 2008 by class
==========

Hey, class, you're a real class act. You could completely ignore Britney and Madonna, but instead, you choose to come here and insult them. That shows what kind of person you are.

Britney and Madonna are easy to ignore. But you obviously want to go out of your way to find discussions about them and then to actively register your disapproval. For example, in order to come here, you have to ...

1. Go to http://www.tmz.com
2. Scroll through the story teasers until you find one about Britney Spears
3. Click on the link under the teaser in order to come to this comment section
4. Read a number of posts here
5. Go to the "Add your comments" section and compose your message
6. Fill in your name and an email address
7. Click on "Add Your Comments"
8. Go to your email
9. Click on the email that came from TMZ
10. Click on the link in the email for approving your comment

In other words, you went out of your way to come here, read these messages, and then to post something which disapproves of Britney and Madonna.

This clearly shows that you have no class at all, and that you are small-hearted and mean-spirited.

Tes

She looks good, sounds like a Rhihanna song though. Which one? I know it. Can't think of it.
Brit do your own stuff girl.

Zebedee Doodah

Britney, please show us your t*ts, and then GO AWAY. Unless, of course, you'd like to lip-synch to me privately in my bedroom. You'd still have to show your t*ts, though.

kan

John Wayne Gacy / abcdefg - Are you lounging around the computer wearing your Madonna Underoos and a Britney mask again? I detect a Polar Bear nearby.

dana

I love it! Great job Britney. I can't wait till you tour the states. My daughter and I will be there..front and center!

What goes around will come around, Harvey

Hey ark, don't be jealous. I love you, too, and I also think you're a Real Man. You're another one just like Bill Bo and JINGO. Don't worry, you also give me wood just like those other two.

As for abcdef, I don't know about that one. Seems to be another Britney-lover. That turns me OFF.