Britney's Return to "Live" Performing

11/28/2008 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If by "live" you mean she was alive, then yes -- this counts as a live performance.

Britney Spears performed "Womanizer" at a German awards show yesterday. At least she looked conscious this time.

anonymous

I don't think she can make it. she did okay on this video. I do like one of her song, Baby, One more time. don't know why she hang out with Madonna. she should leave Madonna alone. Madonna is trashy.

ashleymay100

Half-decent, not her best ever, but good start for a comeback, but right at the end, she smiles, and it's plain to see how proud of herself she is, nice to see...

Diana

Britney Spears is finally back again!!!! She did a great job on stage yesterday... (That was our Wiener Schnitzel y´all :D) We love Britney, and we´re still big Fans, for ever and ever and ever!!! :-) Greeting from Germany, Diana

BronzedBum

She will never be the dancer she was before having kids. And yes, Madonna wants her outfit back!

JD

A lip-synching Madonna wanna be. How creative.

backagain

I don't get what was better about this than MTV. Mediocre lipsyncing belongs in drag bars.

Christine

I thought it was ok. She really diden't dance just walked around the stage. I guess that's what i missed... she never stopped being able to sing she just stopped being able to dance... maybe she should get lessons from Christina Agulaira she did awsome at the AMA's

typingterror

Truly sad performance. The zing is gone,

Buzzard

Lame tune, lame lip synching...hot bod tho!

dana

Nice Job Britney! You will feel more confident and at ease each time you get out there.

ya know

I think with a few more performances like this one, her confidence will build and build. Give her some time people...She has just come from HELL AND BACK. And she IS a great dancer....watch and see when her confidence comes completely back. Good Girl Britney....God Bless U. :)

Big Bear

Good thing the recorded music she was moving her lips to did not stop. Who would want to hear her real voice?? Britney needs to retire while she can still do so with some dignity.

maggie

sorry but she was only slightly better than the VMA's. Who cares if she sang live or not, she sounded like Alvin and the chimpmunks - hate that song - it is so annoying. She barely put any effort into it whatsoever. The audiences didn't looked very impressed either....they were probably thinking "is that it???" I find it funny that her fans keep saying she's baaaaack - I mean is this is what we're going to keep hearing in the next 5 years??

Liz

I couldn't watch all of it..........to painful.

Liredone77

I think she did a wonderful job, I can relate to her, because I too have bipolar disorder...but I think she was FABULOUS. She changed and got her career back, where alot of artists just give up. Props go out to Britney from me. She is beautiful and she looked very healthy and well. I have always been a huge fan of Britney and to see what she has been through and how she pulled it all together is an inspiration. Those who ridicule her need to leave her alone. She got herself together for herself and for her kids. SHE DID A GREAT JOB.