Scary Juice Lady

Anita Bryant

'Memba Her?!

11/28/2008 3:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In the '70s, failed singer turned Florida orange juice spokesperson Anita Bryant became famous for using her hate and celebrity to help repeal a Miami ordinance that prohibited discrimination based on sexual orientation. Guess what she looks like now!

Anita Bryant

suspicious

RJINCHI, you aint never lied. I would LOVE to see somebody crack both them bitches skulls open with a tire iron; both Anita and Sarah. They are definitely two of a kind. That was a beautiful comparison you made, just wanted to let you know.

Jake

NO tolerance here. NONE visible from the haters, and none from TMZ. I am quite sure that Anita's bigotry does not, did not, will NOT EVER reach anywhere near the level spewed on this site on this issue here today. Shame on you all. Hurray for Anita. Her divorce may have resulted from the spew of hate from the degenerate liberals who attacked her when she used her freedom of speech to tell the truth. At least TMZ did not claim she has AIDS contracted by gay sex. I AM surprised.

really?

We could use alot more of her now! She was helpfully ahead of her time.

Ms. Kellunge

Kathie Lee Gifford is a longtime disciple of Bryant. The orange don't fall far from the tree.

Rocko

Wow. She just didn't like homos. What's wrong with that? I don't think anyone really likes them except for other homos. It's just the "thing" to do, ya know? I believe it's everyone's given right not to like a particular group of people for whatever reasons the have. So leave her alone, you homos.

Paris H.

This mean spirited bitch hid behind the cloak of religion to spread her venom against the gay community. She equated gays with child molesters and pedophiles. She did, however, give the gay community a reason to unite and demand certain civil rights. Can you believe, she wanted to fire all gay teachers in the California school system and fire anyone who "associated" with them? I couldn't have been happier when the Florida Orange Juice Commission dumped her sorry ass because the boycott on orange juice by gays was so effective. I can only hope that she looks like an elephant's butt hole and that she will face a higher power someday for her hypocracy.

Jason

TMZ continues to trot out the trash to feed the hungry leftists. Most of these comments sound like burps.

LarryG

The only hateful things I see here are from you liberal bozos. Starting with the snide comments from the TMX nitwits. The only thing Bryant did was to say she didn't think, like many of us, tht homosexual behavior is normal. You folks who hate her illustrate just how disingenuous and hateful you are. No tolerance and no credibility. Pahtetic little narrow minds.

w

SHE FORGETS THAT JESUS SPENT HIS LIFE WITH 12 MEN AND A PROSTITUTE. I CAN STILL SEE THE HATE IN HER EYES AS SHE SPEWED HER VENOM ON THE PUBLIC. I HOPE SHE IS LIVING IN SHAME. SHE DESERVES IT

jbe1960

Anita Bryant is a godly woman who doesn't back down from her convictions. She walks the walk and talks the talk in her relationship with Jesus Christ. Well done!

sysan k

OMG - you hate filled people are EXACTLY what you say she is. How stupid is that? She is in her own private hell...get on with your miserable hate filled lives, and I will pray you don't have to answer for it...sheesh.

Dolly

There is a HILIAROUS clip on YouTube of someone throwing a pie in her face!!!

Dolly

Several years ago she opened a theatre in Pigeon Forge Tennessee (home of Dollywood) and it flopped big time. She skipped town without paying her employees. Some Christian!!!!!

Dale

Thirty years ago I got upset after watching a certain media
personality (who shall remain nameless), on a national talk show,
lambaste gay people for the second time. When someone tells you that
you are going to Hell, you tend to take it personally. I decided to
find out the answer for myself and came up with a plan. I went into
the bedroom and got my old confirmation Bible out of the dresser
drawer and then walked into the living room. The Book had a zipper
closure, so I unzipped it as I sat down on the couch. I put the Bible
in my lap closed face-up. I tried to clear my mind, and then prayed
"Dear Lord are homosexuals going to Heaven when they die." I let the
Book fall open....within two seconds I found myself reading the
middle paragraph,in the far right column of the right page.(middle of
the Old Testament).The first part of the paragraph was difficult to
understand, but I'll never forget the last sentence in that
paragraph. It stated " All oppressed people(s) shall inherit the
Kingdom of God."

palm springs happy

I remember the sight of meringue dripping from her eyelashes when she got pie bombed at a press conference. She earned that pie with her insane self righteousness.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments