« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Who Michael Phelps

Took Home to Mama

11/28/2008 4:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hey mom, I'd like you to meet my Las Vegas cocktail waitress girlfriend, Caroline Pal.

Taking a page from the George Clooney Dating Handbook, Phelps reportedly brought Pal back to Baltimore to spend Thanksgiving with his fam.

Whatever happened to Sarah Larson, anyway? Weird coincidence: She worked at Moon nightclub in the Palms, too.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Barfalufugus

I agree, Julia. WHo cares about this jughead and his sk@nky bl0w up toy.

TMZ hits a new low

Go on now, get it on you tatted up mama!

Trueazul

Geez, that is one fugly couple!!!!

Noel

And moms thinking...LiLo come back!

Alex

The Photoshop people did a good job on that magazine pic, I have to say...... the reality looks always different :)

MyTwoCents

I wonder what Mom thought about her strip teases and hot body contests. I'll bet mom has a long hard talk to Mickey about his bank account after thanksgiving dinner.

Barfalufugus

I wish he would just go away. The Olympics are over and I wish he would fade away.

gurlsnguns

Bet his mom was so proud when he brought her home for Thanksgiving! They look like a fairly conservative family and clearly this girl is NOT.

gurlsnguns

Oh I know, her pick up line to him was, "I love you looong time!"

ripcharles

Oh Caroline, looks like all the f*cking paid off. Since, Penner from the Oilers and Adam Kennedy has been there and done that...Phelps was there to pick up the pieces. Once a jersey chaser, always a jersey chaser.

Go CSUN!

Dude... I went to college with this girl. Go Northridge. Thought her last name was Simms, though but Pal could be her stage name or vice versa.

Black Teef

Me love you long time, Joe!

Black Teef

Poor jugheaded bastard has drank far too much chlorine.

Maggie Blaise

Good thing he likes water because I bet she smells like fish.

dmaninsac

She isnt exactly fugly! How many guys WOULDNT hit that. She was built for sex. Built, literally. Now that said, you DONT take that home for the holidays. Poor Michael leads the life of a monk for the better part of half his life to excel at his sport and now he needs a little time to cut loose. Hopefully he is wrapping it up to avoid whatever she has, and to avoid making her his "baby's mama." The guy is going to make some mistakes and then hopefully will figure it out. I would make that mistake in a heartbeat, and then move on quickly.