« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Who Michael Phelps

Took Home to Mama

11/28/2008 4:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hey mom, I'd like you to meet my Las Vegas cocktail waitress girlfriend, Caroline Pal.

Taking a page from the George Clooney Dating Handbook, Phelps reportedly brought Pal back to Baltimore to spend Thanksgiving with his fam.

Whatever happened to Sarah Larson, anyway? Weird coincidence: She worked at Moon nightclub in the Palms, too.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Texas River Rat

I don't think Michael Phelps is ugly ... he looks like most young guys (late teens - early 20s) in that he isn't done becoming who he is. I expect when we see pictures of him 5-6-7 years from now he'll look completely different. He'll look like a man instead of a boy.

classy

I'm sorry but this girl IS ugly! But he isn't exactly prince charming now is he?

Dixie

I just noticed something about that picture. I dont think its the same girl, if you look at both of the pictures you will see that the tattooed girl has a much smaller nose than the one with Michael Phelps.

jen newman

ok, let's be honest! he is not handsome or good-looking. my brother had the same jaw and teeth problem when he was a child and my mother had it corrected when he was 10 years old. Sometimes I think the media is actually "playing" with him as far as magazine covers, etc. are concerned. He is probably the nicest guy, but let's be honest I have not seen one picture of him that changes his awkward appearance.

Jen Newman

Barfalufugus

Put some clothes on!

Barfalufugus

The only thing missing is the matress on her back.

totellthetruthiseverything

ahhh, me soo hornee...me luuv uuu looong time...10 dolllah...cheep, cheep for u

totellthetruthiseverything

answer me this,

why do all filipino chicks (like this phelps wannbe girlfriend) act/look like cheap ho's?

just askin'?

Kay

She's an attractive girl, but she looks much older than him. Just because they're dating doesn't mean it's forever.

are you kidding me?

Obviously the people who commented against Asians are ignorant, fat, ugly white women who can't get a man or has lost a man to an Asian woman.

I don't get the unecessary hate against Asians.

To iz, who singled out Filipinos who 'act/look like cheap ho's.' Simple advice for you: learn how to type correctly, capitalize the beginning of sentences and proper names, and clean up your language and stinky attitude and maybe someone will actually look at you twice. Insecure, much?

Another Michael

Come on Michael. Why this ugly Chinese dog? I know you're no George Clooney, but this is ridiculous. An ugly, dwarf Chinese?

Skanks R Us

Sorry , cant help myself when they throw the poo-tang right in my face. Just cause I won all those medals, dont mean I can control myself,, buy the way huge breasts on small chicks,, way better then my Wheaties Deal

lemontarte

Gees, so if this girl is blond hair, blue eyed it would be okay then? Gosh, I can't believe some of the hateful things I read on TMZ. Grow some tolerance!! Where do you people live? In a box, somehwere stuck in a hole in Louisiana.

Kat

My brother is married to a lovely Filipino woman, and they all are not escorts or cheap whores. If Phelps likes her, then good for him. You can't choose who people are going to go out with or date.

dave

Phelps has a long torso, like all Asians, so dating one, albeit a dirty sort of tattooed lesbo, makes sense.