« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Who Michael Phelps

Took Home to Mama

11/28/2008 4:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hey mom, I'd like you to meet my Las Vegas cocktail waitress girlfriend, Caroline Pal.

Taking a page from the George Clooney Dating Handbook, Phelps reportedly brought Pal back to Baltimore to spend Thanksgiving with his fam.

Whatever happened to Sarah Larson, anyway? Weird coincidence: She worked at Moon nightclub in the Palms, too.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Karen

He sure can swim and has a fantastic body, but he has incredibly bad taste in women...at least this one. She's hideous!

Karen

No. 50 - My son has the same problem...a malocclusion. No oral surgeon will perform the necessary surgery until he is fully grown. I knew the minute I saw Phelps that he had the same condition. I'm sure he will one day have the surgery. I still think he is a doll, and he'll be gorgeous when he has the surgery.

queen of disrepair

Oh, she's charming! I can see her and mom shopping at Chico's, going to the Towson Mall with his sisters, convincing everyone to ink up for the holidays. When does he get to meet her parents? Cause I'm sure they are just as proud of her as Michael's mom must be proud of him.

Lilly

lol... it must suck to know that the only reason these ugly women are attracted to him is bcs his famous and rich ... I'm so sick and tired of this guy, he got way 2 much money.

Lilly

He is"

chris from vancouverBC

damn he's a dork-a-saurus. like Howdy-Doody.
as for her, what massage parlour back room did he find her in?
talk about a tramp-stamp on her back. she must have taken the whole load of bukakae!

MelissaR

What a slut.
With ugly tattoos.
Figures a silly white boy like him would go for a ho like that.

Mo

Is he that desperate with all of his training....gross.

PINAY

53. answer me this,

why do all filipino chicks (like this phelps wannbe girlfriend) act/look like cheap ho's?

just askin'?

Posted at 7:25PM on Nov 28th 2008 by iz_789

--------------------------

ANSWER ME THIS :

WHY IS IZ_789 SUCH A RETARD AND SO IGNORANT? "ALL FILIPINO CHICKS"? WTF! BOBO KA!! IT'S FILIPINA CHICKS, DUMBASS!! YOUR IGNORANCE IS OVERFLOWING IN THIS SITE. REALLY, YOU SHOULD TRY TO GET OUT OF YOUR LITTLE WORLD SOMETIMES TO SEE DIFFERENT THINGS. GET A UNIVERSITY / COLLEGE DEGREE MAYBE?

I AM A FILIPINA HAHA! WHY DO YOU HATE US SO MUCH? IS IT BECAUSE WE ARE FABULOUSLY GORGEOUS LOL

HMMMMMM...........

ANSWER ME THIS:

DID YOUR HUSBAND LEAVE YOU FOR A FILIPINA BECAUSE YOU ARE A SLOBBY LAZY WIFE JUST WAITING ON HIS PAY CHECK?

OR

A GUY REJECTED BY A FILIPINA?

ORRRRR

A GAY MAN SO DESPERATE CUZ HIS BOYFRIEND LEFT HIM FOR A FILIPINA HAHAHAHAHA!!

ANSWER ME THAT!

PINAY

66. To RETARD,

oooeee !!! did i hit a nerve or what? uuu must be a short, fugly, wide-nosed filipina hoookah? do u work out of olangapo?

Posted at 9:46PM on Nov 28th 2008 by iz_789
----------

L0L THIS GUY PROBABLY ONE OF THOSE AMERICAN GI JOES WHO HAVE BEEN TO OLONGAPO AND CANT GET ANY FILIPINA WOMAN CUZ HE'S TOO FAT AND SMELLY!! NOW TO BAD YOU ARE WAY TOO OLD TO BE CLASSY HAHAHAHA

OMG ...... HE IS SO IGNORANT

jjj

Who ever he dates and what ever he does....I will always love Phelps! Anyway, you people went hard on this poor girl. It is funny and sad that you people are bashing her behind your computer screens and you are probably ugly and fat as hell. LMAO! What ever you think of her, many women would like to be in her spot (if she is not a side piece) soooooo kudos to her! Phelps is rich and he has a nice body; did I mention that he is rich? lol

Lekili

Are you kidding me!!!

Mr. All American , clean cut Phelps is dating what appears to be a whore/hooker. I would have loved to see his Mom's face when they walked in the front door.
I think his fame has gone somewhere else besides his head, what is he thinking?

steve

He starts really dating her and his sponsers will think otherwise. His last girlfriend was not any any scientist but was not showing up on posters that read " Pimps and Ho's "...The guy is a unbelievable athlete but he is not the best looking guy,,,looks a bit water logged !!!

superman

I'm sure his parents were thrilled.

Pablo Alleycorn

I'd totally do him - he's even fuglier than my husband!