« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Who Michael Phelps

Took Home to Mama

11/28/2008 4:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hey mom, I'd like you to meet my Las Vegas cocktail waitress girlfriend, Caroline Pal.

Taking a page from the George Clooney Dating Handbook, Phelps reportedly brought Pal back to Baltimore to spend Thanksgiving with his fam.

Whatever happened to Sarah Larson, anyway? Weird coincidence: She worked at Moon nightclub in the Palms, too.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

NYC4285

What is with all the racist comments? Besides the fact that no one is SURE of Ms. Pal's background, where the f do you get ignorant, racists get off making blanket statements about all Filipina women? Would you be making these ignorant comments about his gf if she were some white, bleach blond, big-boobed woman? I bet you wouldn't . You can make whatever comments you want about her intentions, her presentation, etc. But going after her for simply being a certain race or ethnicity is ignorant and makes you look like a dumbass.

I'm a Filipina woman - Ivy-League educated, working in the legal field now and preparing for law school next fall. Don't tell me that all Filipina women are skanky, trashy, golddiggers because you obviously haven't met every single Filipina in the world. Keep your ignorant comments to yourself and grow up.

PINAY

NYC4285 :

u see how pathetic these ignorant creatures are? lol they are so desperate for our attention that they even look up us on the internet ahahaha , they can't get over the fact that a lot of Filipinas are well accomplished, university graduates & have high paying jobs unlike these trolls. they find happiness already we giving them the attention. hahaha ... i feel sorry for these low lifes... probably didnt even make it to senior high school ... LMAO

pug

Bone anything you want. What the hell as long as she puts out. Phelps is just as butt as her. It's all good. Looks wise its a match. I'd freak out if he was Jessica Alba.

PaulMATL

Are you sure she isn't just his Chinese tutor so he can actually SPEAK Chinese in his next Rosetta Stone commercial?

kellyslater

here we go again..either same low self-esteemed filipina keeps writing trying to defend herself and who just can't get rid of the mole on her face with the 6 inch grey hairs growing out of it or another of her kind...ie golddigging, skankaholic, stripteasing, fake boobied, fugly, filipina !!! jus' like Phelps' gf !!!

kellyslater

Posted at 11:14AM on Dec 1st 2008 by NYC4285

NYC4285,

i like you..i have a penthouse on park ave...want to be my BFF...i'll let you wear all of my shoes...now, bend over biatch !!!

XOXO.
imelda

Graig

- She isn't Filipino
- Her name isn't spelled Caroline
- She's not a gold digger. She makes more than enough as a waitress.

kellyslater

128. Ok, it's time some of you start getting your facts straight. Since I know Caz I'll help:
- She isn't Filipino
- Her name isn't spelled Caroline
- She's not a gold digger. She makes more than enough as a waitress.

Posted at 4:56PM on Dec 1st 2008 by Witheld

jus' as my dad said earlier,
either same low self-esteemed filipina who can't get ride of the mole on her face with the hairs grwoing out of it or its another filiipina goldigger. well, as many people already stated phelps gf is a skank ho. those stripper pics speak LOUDER than words !!! don't care if she is flip, thai, indo, cambodian, loation, samoan, tongan, viet, guamanian, easter islander...whatever !!! plain truth, she is from long beach and she is butt-fugly and a goldigger !!!

salamat po & to all filipinas your otoot is really baho !!!
bong-bongmarcos

Graig

I am not a Filipina. I am just your run of the mill white male. I am not making any comments about your racist and incredibly offensive arguments. This is America and you are entitled to your opinions. I am just correcting many of the facts about Caz that you have all assumed.

PaulMATL

- "She's not a gold digger. She makes more than enough as a waitress."

He is worth millions. Just how much does she make as a waitress? It looks like she is a skank model on the side too.

boni tambossi

she is beautiful and exotic.........white guys always chase asian women........well michael wants a nice laidback woman...not some bitchy high strung chick.....go michael........

r u kidding?

I could smell her warts through the monitor....eeeeeewwwwww.

PINAY

LOL ... this Filipina - obsessed creature has a lot of personality huh? This is creepy already, that explains the obsession. His odd and erratic reasoning comes from his paranoid personality. Get some help man!

And what did I tell you about learning a new language? Your Tagalog is not only limited, it sux too! Big time! WTF! You can't even spell right in english how much more in tagalog LMAO

Your brain is toasted already so give yourself a break ok.. I told you already,you can't be like us Filipinas, we can speak & write in whatever language we want.

Im tired of your rantings,, stupid reasoning and your bad grammar & spelling,both in english & tagalog, so you can have the floor and show the world how ignorant & envious you are.
LMAO

Hay naku,ewan ko saan nakuha ng hunghang na to mga pinag sasabi nya,pero nakakatuwa sya kasi galit na galit sya sa mga Filipina hahahaha ... halata tuloy na na iinggit sya kasi matatalino at masipag ang mga Filipina.

Malamang hindi nakatapos ng pag aaral ang taong ito at taga prito lang dyan sa tabi tabi ang ginagawa kaya galit sa mundo. malamang din nag kakamot na ng ulo ang sira ulo dahil hindi nya maintindihan ang nakasulat dito. hehehehe

kellyslater

wow wow wee,

PINAY must be REALLY hot under the collar cos' she can't get rid of the mole on her face with the grey hairs growing out of it !!! LOL !!! LMAO !!!

"Buwa ka ng ina mo" & "ang baho ng pekpek mo" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You need to go back to your street corner in olangapo & bring your sista caz p wit uuu. you all need to be deported instead of workin' some ho house in Covina, while you're stuffin' your fugly faces wit siopaos & lumpias !!! man i could go for some pan de sal, come to think of it !!!

mannypaquiao

Sammie

Please don't trash Filipinas like that... Don't generalize everything,,, Well, I don't even understand why most foreigners go for Filipinas anyway...