You Too Can Be King of the World

11/29/2008 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For a few blood diamonds you can own a home previously occupied by that guy from the Titanic movie.

Call it pap pressure or an even pushier real estate agent, but Leonardo DiCaprio has just listed his 2,374 square foot, 2 bed, 2 bath Malibu retreat for a thousand shy of 9 mil.

Extras include a guest house, four car garage, and a matrix of underground tunnels leading to and from every Hollywood hot spot.

Barfalufugus

Leo always looks so constipated.

Ooooo Noooo!

You know, with the right staging--a throw pillow here and candle there--we could get another million! We just have to get the stains out of the sheets for the open house.

Confused

...and if you buy this place, you can live right next door to douche-bag actor Brad Garrett.

Barfalufugus

Brad Garrett...no thanks.

my 3 cents

But I don't see a helicopter pad........I need one of those

BEve

Oh I love the Bu... but next door to Brad? Uh, no thanks! Love MaliBU!!! Gorgeous piece of heaven!

Yura

Three years ago I sold my first home without any Net resources. But it was very difficult for me. I heard that some services can publish ads about my home in the Internet. Can you help me to choose between Fizber and Trulia? Do you know anything about these services? My friend said that "Fizber" better than "Trulia". But maybe he wasn't right. So I need help.

dee

I would expect a lot more house for 9 mil. The "extras" don't make up for the lack of rooms and square footage.

2% MILK

big deal , you can get 30,000 sf house for the scratch, plus a few 400,000 rolls , BIG DEAl. 9m. is a joke just like the rest of cal. real estate

KDUBBLL

please tell me their joking about the underground tunnels?

LongJohn69

2 bed, 2 bath, 8 mil? Not even in Malibu anymore, Leo!

p51d007

I thought he was one of those "green" actors always talking about global warming and all that other BS....gee...an actor who lies....perish the thought!

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

ONLY 2 BEDROOM ! AFTER YOU PAID $ 9 MILLION , YOUR MOTHER _ IN _ LAW STILL NEEDS TO SLEEP ON THE DINING TABLE NEAR THE KITCHEN EVERY NIGHT ................................

Vajayjay

WTF?? Underground Tunnels? Ok that's a joke...yeah, that's a joke.

2% MILK

GREEN LIKE THE REST, DRIVE FAST 400,000 CARS , FLY ON PRIVATE JETS, LIVE IN 10 MILL ELECTRIC HUNGRY HOUSES, MOVIES USE MORE POWER TO FILM THEM THEN SOME PEOPLE USE IN WHOLE YEAR, THE WHOLE THING IS JOKE IT WAS 35 IN 1910 , AND 35 IN 2008 , 20X TIMES THE PEOPLE, BODY HEAT , CARS MORE POWER HUNGRY BUILDING THEN THE 20'S WHAT A JOKE.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments