You Too Can Be King of the World

11/29/2008 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For a few blood diamonds you can own a home previously occupied by that guy from the Titanic movie.

Call it pap pressure or an even pushier real estate agent, but Leonardo DiCaprio has just listed his 2,374 square foot, 2 bed, 2 bath Malibu retreat for a thousand shy of 9 mil.

Extras include a guest house, four car garage, and a matrix of underground tunnels leading to and from every Hollywood hot spot.

moveover

Yeah, like he's ever done anything in his life to deserve THAT place! Sheeeesh!

Barfalufugus

what, no pool?

TrishRN

Ah, only a retreat he has, may I ask? Since this actor feels the need to always talk about the environment, he is such a two-faced individual--what only the rich hollywood left can have a place like this for a retreat for that amount of money....donate the earnings of it to put your money where your mouth is!

Autumn

My tiny little cracker box I live in is only 1,100 sq ft with two bedrooms and it is just barely big enough for me and my son. How the hell could someone spend that much money on such a poorly planned house? This makes me sick

The former shadow of WTC one.

OMG! WHAT a punk! His Toyo Prius and that makes him a GREEN friendly, low carbon footprint tree hugger? GMAFB! But...I wanted to talk about the latest...BODY OF LIES... I cannot accept this little biatch trying to play the baddazz...not to mention the absurdity of this white boy with his scruffy beard as if he would not have been beheaded in 5 seconds in any Islamist country....that movie SUCKED@!

writersfreedom

dont judge a book by its cover!

judyjudyjudy

this shows how small minded celebrities really are ! they buy these small homes in malibu for millions; they are so close to their neighbors they can feel them breathe, anything for status; moron status ! ha

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2