« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NY Giants Wall of Silence

11/30/2008 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Giants co-owner John Mara, legendary former player Carl Banks and current running back Brandon Jacobs were all mum last night on the Plaxico Burress shooting. All three dodged questions in their own special way.
NY Giants: Click to view!
FYI: Jacobs -- who is around 6'4" and weighs 265 pounds -- tried hiding behind a pole.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ya right

even if the clubs ARE that dangerous then Plaxico could of hired a bodyguard or something.............he is lreally ucky he didn't hurt anybody else. Shame on the club for being so easily swayed to let in somebody with a gun just because they show some cash and jewelry. Bet they are going to have to suffer the consequences as well.

1965 days ago

3K

That's what happens when you give those people all that money.

1965 days ago

TJ

What I don't understand is how these players, in a league were the lowest payed players make 250K a year, can make such stupid decisions. If I'm making a couple mill a season like Plaxico, I am spending each and every night at home enjoying my money, not at some club blowing it. And Plaxico you idiot, you were injured before this whole mess first took place. I'm sure Coughlin will be mighty pissed when realises that his star reciever was at the club dancing with a hamstring injury that was serious to keep him out of practice and games. And one other thing, at 6'6 230 lbs, does Plaxico really need a gun? Last I checked the average male was 5'9, but I'm sure 9 inches of reach and about 50 lbs of bulk, coupled with his natural athletism isn't enough to ward of any ordinary men looking for a fight. I'm starting to get sick of the NFL and all of these diva athletes. The worse thing about all this is Plaxico will surely have a job for the next 5 years. In the CFL, NHL, or NCAA, when a player gets busted, they get cut. Next season I assure you I will spend my Sundays watching some exciting 3 down action instead of these crappy divas.

1965 days ago

lin

geez, how can you be so much of a man and shoot yourself, all that money just to do something stupid , you would think that he would take some proper classes for carrying a conceled weapon.

1965 days ago