Pattinson Sinks Teeth into Twelver

11/30/2008 2:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sometimes when celebs go green, it just means they're snagging a 12-pack of Heineken.

Antonianico

there's nothing wrong in this picture,what's the fuss anyway?

1968 days ago

Rylie

I would share one with him : ) FIRST!

Jenna

waiting

Hey Rob!
Have fun! I hope you'll share with friends.
Tmz, by the way every normal person buys something to drink in week-end, so don't try to put a sick spin on this one!
Love you Robert, I wish I had a chance to invite you to my house for Thanksgiving, I would have cooked a turkey just for you ( not that I care about them anyway).

Lovely!

i agree with Samantha! They only put up the bad stuff on about robert and kristen.
I mean seriously! The whole kristen pipe smoking thing. She was in HER BACK YARD!!!! not on her front proch!!
Dont act like you never were a teenager and smoked!!!

Barfalufugus

The only scandal in this photo is that it's light beer.

Ms Obvious

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Not Heineken............... At least he can affrod the good stuff.

Lindsay

He can snag my "heiney" ken any day. :)

noyankhere

. He was out all day yesterday, shopping, eating, posing with fans but the shot you post is of him with beer. It's not like he's a minor. I don't get why you make such a big deal out of it. He's 22! I'm sure you and your entire crew drink. Hell that Max guy looks like the biggest pot head on the planet. So get off your high horse.

Posted at 12:09PM on Nov 30th 2008 by Samantha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now,who said americans dont have a sense of irony!!! lol!!
anyway fame has caught patterson in the headlights..but for anyone who wants to get a flavour of him pre fame , post potter, check out the dvd of the potter film before the last release ,where he is killed off by the dark lord voldemort.. the extras have a big chunk of him preparing for the role and talking to camera.. back then he was just a jobbing actor like anyo other.. i was wondering what he was doing in the states.. now we know..hehehe.. bet his potter mates are dead jealous!!lol!

Jenna

Oh God. Harvey this is not breaking news. We know he drinks, and smokes. Guess what.. he even has sex! *gasp* This is as irrelevant as him going to the store to buy toothpaste. This is a 22yr old man. All his fans know what a great guy Robert is. So your little unworthy news stories on him are EPIC FAIL.

Meri

The success Robert is going through is so overwhelming to him. I really like him. He is going to be our next Star. I hope it lasts for a long time.

Mr Right

HEINEKEN LIGHT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only wusses drink that beer!

Shaun

Wow. He bought some beer. Amazing.

Barfalufugus

Big deal. He's a grown up.

chet

Cheers robert! Enjoy you beer.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments