...Come Helen or High Water

12/1/2008 11:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

No botox. No boob job. No sex tape -- and 63-year-old Helen Mirren still rocked the hell out of the Baywatch look in Hawaii this weekend.

God did save the Queen ... a few trips to the doc!

Barfalufugus

She looks fantastic!

2060 days ago

GIANCARLO FORTI

I saw her few months ago at the 4 seasons in Los Angeles, and she had a much younger guy with her and she was kissing him like a true lover does, and men I would bang her in a heart bit, she is sexy, you look into her eyes and you can see how wild she must be in bed

2060 days ago

rminva

Plenty of older Hollywood types should take a page out of her book. She looks fantastic!

2060 days ago

kellyslater

i'd do her with my 'longboard' !!! then go out & eat a plate lunch, come back & do her again & again with my 'tiki' pole !!!

2060 days ago

kellyslater

no kellyslater,

i'd rock that punani with a 'hammerfist', then sidemount that MILF and finally body thrust her in the 'guard position'.

gotta go get me some steeeeroids, then get some 'ball enlargement' pills from my buddy Jose C.,

2060 days ago

Maxx Fisher

I would bang her until my junk fell off

2060 days ago

my 3 cents

NBC Executive Meeting: Monday December 1, 2008:
I have this great idea, lets revamp Baywatch with The Golden Girls, so we could get the older demographic to watch our stupid network.

2060 days ago

northern gypsy

hey kellyslater & brocklesnards...
that's crazy talk !!! but...i'm curious...what's the "guard position" ??? can i find it in karma sutra ???
H.M....just keep shakin up the stereo type of seniors...you look marvelous !!!

2060 days ago

Disgusting

wow, she always looks very sexy

2060 days ago

kellyslater

kelly & brock,

you guys got it all wrong....here's what i would do with ms. mirren,

i'd take her outside in the snow and cold & play with her high beamed nipples out, then ride her with my 'snowboard' til shes thawed out, then do 'tricks' on her with my skateboard !!!

gotta go extreme,
shaun

2060 days ago

kellyslater

naw man,

here's how i roll...i know this place, out in colorado, you see. where i can get a discount in a very swank resort, i got a special room there, ya know !!! it's the room where i get freaky & dribble my saliva all over miss mirren's back, while i'm going at it from da back end...woof...woof...as nike says 'just do it' and 'do it' and 'do it'...but afterwards, gonna have to get another rock for vanessa, coz' she got me whipped.

go lakeshow,
kobryant

2060 days ago

Harriet

She is one gorgeous woman. Amazing!!!!!

2059 days ago

Anita

Of course she's had work done!

Just look at some pics of her from three years ago and you can clearly tell the diference. Celebs are such liars.

2059 days ago

DaveO

I would tap her till I was stupid. Then I would go to college and do her again till I was stupid again. the repeat same. No other star on the planet can match her hotness for as long. She gives me total WOOD.

2059 days ago

firebaby

damn, the ppl here have it HARD for ms mirren!!

i'm just glad to see someone remembers that one pieces can be very very sexy....

way to go, helen!!

(btw: remember that scene in "shadowboxer"?)

2059 days ago