Ted Kennedy: Sittin' on the Dock and O.K.

12/1/2008 2:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ted Kennedy spent the weekend at the Kennedy Compound in Hyannis Port, MA with his son Patrick -- using the assistance of a cane and golf cart to get around.
Ted Kennedy: Click to watch
It's been a rough year for Ted -- he was diagnosed with a brain tumor in May, had brain surgery in June and suffered a mild seizure in September.

Barfalufugus

Hang in there, Ted!

Jason Miller

Ted Kennedy is a disgrace. He is a MURDERER and everyone knows it (e.g., the police in Martha's Vinyard, the residents of the New Jersey town Mary Joe is from). His son Patrick is a drunk and the worst speaker I have ever witnessed in my life. I saw him at a speech in Boston, he could barely put sentences together.

Eileen Gatti

You're afraid to print my comment.

moveover

I wish Sen Kennedy all the best and I hope he fully recovers. He's a great American and champion for the people.

Mary Jo

I wouldn't get near the water with him!!!

Barfalufugus

Way to enjoy someone's suffering Jason Miller. Stay classy!

Roger Moore

Why he has half a mind to go back to DC and get back into politics.....

Crabby

kind of sad that TIMEWARNERAOLTMZLEVIN would pay a pap to spy on a man with terminal brain cancer.

anonymous

I wouldn't get near the water with him!

palinin2012

Wow. So it's okay to murder your pregnant GF and be glorified for a life time of lewd (to say the least) behavior as long as you are left-wing and Democrat. I wonder how kind and sympathetic TMZ would be to Sen. Kennedy if he were a >gasp< Republican?! LOL While I can't be certain, I suspsect that he would be just SLIGHTLY less well received (that's sarcasm in case you didn't know!). "Typical" is the only word that conveys the ongoing ignorance! Keep writing though - if nothing else, I DO get a good laugh out of TMZ and hey....ANY publicity is better than NO publicity, right? LOL Simpletons!!

Meowch

He's had a rough year. I imagine Mary Jo's family has had rough decades-

Eileen Gatti

Hey crabby - remember that is no man who has a brain tumor. He's not even human. He's an alien. He should jump in and try to do laps, you know, in case someone needs help in the water.

Merry Christmas

It's been a rough 39 years for the Kopechne family as well.

Duke Steele

Look at them. The drunken murdering head of the Kennedy Crime Family and his depressed coke freak spawn. I'm from Mass and like many people here, can't figure out how he keeps getting elected. Whats worse is, when he FINALLY drops dead, there will only more of THEM. Big teeth and all. God bless Mary Jo.

deleta

Let's see...there's Mary Jo...Martha Moxley...(possibly)Marilyn Monroe...Carolyn and Lauren Bissett...how many women have been killed by Kennedys?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments