Ted Kennedy: Sittin' on the Dock and O.K.

12/1/2008 2:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ted Kennedy spent the weekend at the Kennedy Compound in Hyannis Port, MA with his son Patrick -- using the assistance of a cane and golf cart to get around.
Ted Kennedy: Click to watch
It's been a rough year for Ted -- he was diagnosed with a brain tumor in May, had brain surgery in June and suffered a mild seizure in September.

who has the facts? ME

Jason Miller - thanks for confirming what I had always thought - that Reagan HAD Alzheimer's when he was President. You are so full of BS - you sound like Palin - "I can see Russia from Alaska, so that makes me a foreign policy expert." Puhleeze.....
And as far as Carter goes, it's called "diplomacy" - look it up. Bush has screwed us for the next 20 years as far as our international standing in the world. It's going to take ALOT of work for us to restore our respect and I say let Hillary and Bill out there, they'll clean up Bush and Cheney's mess. I find it laughable that Bush just sent Condi to India to tell them not to attack Pakistan...if they DO attack, they will just be following the Bush Doctrine - attack anyone who you "feel" could be a threat. Bush - what a hypocrite.

2066 days ago

Jason Miller

By Bye Bye Bushie, I noticed you did not mention the Kennedys once. I guess even a super partisan like you cannot defend Ted's murder and Patrick's incompetancy. I guess even you know that Patrick is awful and makes Bush look like a great speaker.

2066 days ago

who has the facts? ME

No one thinks that what Ted Kennedy did was OK, but he has taken the heat for it for almost 40 years...John McCain runs a guy over while drunk at a military base in Virginia and big brass daddy covers it up. I guess THAT'S ok as long as he's on your side. I'm sure that neither one of them sleeps well at night over their actions in the past.
No one walks on this earth unblemished. Heck Bush and Cheney have killed over 4,000 US American soldiers by putting them in a war which never should have happened. The WMD's are where exactly?? Oh, kill US and Iraqui soldiers to avenge Daddy and get Hussein. Their torture policy, according to a recent Pentagon release, has gotten almost as many US servicemen killed as were killed on 9/11. I guess THAT's ok too, as long as he's a Christian, Republican president. Let's all condemn Ted Kennedy and bow down to Bush, Cheney, and McCain. Puhleeze................

2066 days ago

Sparkie

...and Mary Jo said, "Payback's a BITCH, Ted."

2066 days ago

Roger Moore

R.I.P. Ted, take Patrick Swayze with you.

2064 days ago