Britney -- Abs-olutely Perfect

12/2/2008 10:39 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

What Britney lacked in dance moves on "Good Morning America," she definitely made up for in the ab department.
Britney Spears: Click to watch
Spears brought her now infamous "Womanizer" strutting/arm-flailing routine to a new song, "Circus" but her stomach made for quite the distraction.

Another welcome distraction -- the birthday girl's fam, who sat in the second row.

Mark

OK folks, here is how business and promotion works. To the poster who questioned the GMA host's "enthusiasm," you're suspicions are warranted. Walt Disney owns ABC and ESPN. Disney and Sony/Jive Records have a partnership agreement. Britney spears appears on GMA and ESPN, yes ESPN last night, where the announcers and hosts of GMA had to do what everyone else with a job does, and that is do what your bosses tell you to do. This is big business folks and try to look beneath the layers. Britney is not a high quality singer, never has been never will be, why do you think she flops live. It is purely a marketing machine and all they want is the $$ of the 13-25 year olds. That is it plain and simple.

Big Bear

The anti psychotic medication sure has helped Britney shape up. Maybe she has found a cure for all the fat people in the world. Go crazy like Britney and they will put you on anti psychotic meds and you will lose weight. What a plan!!!!!

Party 'till you die!

I wonder if Iron Crotch Madonna will ever let the Cheeto Machine back in her dressing room again after stealing all that wardrobe? Meh, she probably doesn't want it back anyway. It's all totally stretched out and covered in dog/kid poop and coated with chicken grease lube to get it pry onto her now. Maybe they used the poor elephant to help get her into Mad's old costumes?

Liz

dee, you might want to go sling your verbage to someone else! "Simple minded" far from it. You, however have proven my point.

Dr. Adams

Brit couldn’t hold a note if someone put it in a paper bag and gave it too her, Let's face it, she just cant sing, never could and never will be able too, and as far as the people buying her sh*t called music, those people are just plain tone challenged....and lets not even bring up her acting skill's.....(Should I go there???)....I rest my case

Party 'till you die!

Looks like she's all fired up for the performance. Daddy Spearest probably fixed her up a nice red neck breakfast of grits 'n chawing tabaccy for breakfast. In that family, tobacco is obviously considered a healthy vegetable.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

you are so gullible,do you still play on phony phishing sites ____Take_money_from_your_bank_account.com____ ? many friends told me that they lost everything they own via identity theft on that site,but i did not believe until i went there and real internet criminals took me to the cleaners.

wow..

What goes around will come around, Harvey

I want to see the sex tape and watch Adnan's peen while I hump my inflatable man doll.

butterflykisses

Some of you folks (i.e. Britney LOVERS) are hysterical (both funny and crazy in the head). I do not wish for Britney to fail, and she sometimes makes cool videos, but she is NOT talented at all and I have always wondered what has been folks' fascination with her. Can someone please explain it? Is it purely the looks? I mean, really....please be honest. She CANNOT sing. I'm sorry, but she can't. She has been blessed with very talented producers who make music that makes you want to move. If you think about it...change out Britney's voice with any of the female musicians who actually SING, and those folks would have a hit and folks would actually be able to sit through it without their ears bleeding w/ all that nasally off key so-called-singing. Britney's dancing used to be okay, but she is not so great now. Just a bunch of walking around, holding onto a head mic that isn't even on...a hip swivel here, a pelvic thrust there. I mean seriously...she is no dancing superstar either. If you've ever watched the show "So You Think You Can Dance" you'd realize that. Britney wouldn't even make it to the finals on that show....or American Idol/X Factor either. So...please don't tell me she can sing or dance. Look pretty yes...sing and dance...no. So...is it her crazy eyes that have hypnotized you guys over the years?

I would also like to ask....how come she fought SOOOO much and put SOOO effort into a comeback after not even fighting for custody of her kids?! Honestly, as a mother, it makes me want to puke. Everyone wants to talk about Kevin like he's a loser, but at least he was there for his kids when their mother was going cooky...at least he loved his kids enough to get out of bed and show up at court hearings. She was only getting out of bed to get Starbucks, or be on TV. And what a hypocrite to talk about Kevin supposedly teaching the kids the "f" word. Does she think the world is stupid? (Well obviously some of you are) God only knows what those children were exposed to (ummm...is being holed up in a bathroom naked worthy of mother-of-the-year?) when she was going slap crazy. Like she didn't curse around them? Maybe the meds are making her dilusional.

At this point, I do hope she gets healthier mentally so that she can be a better mother to her children. Heck..they deserve it after what she's put them through.

Dr. Adams

I'd like too see the sex tape also....Wonder if Adnan pounds that pus-se.....and forages around in the bush?????

VioletteUK

I HAD TO WATCH...
SORRY, BUT SHE DOESNT IMPRESS ME AT ALL.
NO, I COULDNT DO ANY BETTER,
BUT I ALSO WOULDNT PAY TO SEE OR HEAR THAT.

Tangie

dee...I think you meant to say Brit IS strictly for the simple minded...namely, YOU! LOL

.....

Does anyone realize the longer you embrace no-talent-losers like britney, the longer disney will keep pumping them out? Come on people, get off your brit kick. Ignore her so she'll stop turning out that trash you britards refer to a music. Let's make some room for people who have real talent and can actually sing.

The folks that support her must be as crazy as she is. How can anyone support a talentless, loser, child neglecting and abusing person? Ridiculous.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Britney has always had the BEST abs...Good for her. She looks HOT!

ok

I don't get all the comments about her "dancing". This performance was exactly like all of her old performances. She walks around alot, plants her feet, pumps her arms, & does a few sexy moves. She was never a great singer or dancer. She is a sellable performer.