Whose

Hairy Armpit?

12/2/2008 11:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This pop diva showed up to a NYC premiere last night with a not-so fierce, straggly underarm weave. Can you guess who the hirsute beauty is?!

Who dat?

antbabs

Thtat just didn't grow overnight. That's a good 2 or 3 months growth. How can she possibly put on a beautiful sleeveless gown and think no one will see. Buy a razor B.

Maddy

Forget the waxing. I just use my husband's razor. Yeah, he yells at me for shaving my pits with it, but at least I shave. Dang, that has to be 6 months of hair growth. Someone needs to check her pits before she leaves the house.

ashley first first

thats crazy her and jay-z made the forbes top couple earners and she can't afford a razor that's crazy

Jubilee

I can't stand her. She thinks she is all that and a bag of s---. Some people are naturally sexy, not her, she is as fake as she is hairy.

R.Zimmerman

Furthermore, with that super zoom lens, you can also even see the individual beads of perspiration on her arm.

Posted at 10:06AM on Dec 2nd 2008 by Mo

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ummm, I think that is some kind of glittery crap that comes as a jell or powder that is supposed to make one look all shimmery and fabulous. Which makes her gamey hairy patch all the more illogical and repulsive.

Jubilee

Glad she fell down on STAGE too. My bad.

Crackhead

Imagine how nappy that cooter must be.

bluesky

Leave B alone!

Dan

After all the money this girl makes and she can't shave or have her pits waxed? I thinks she's gross.....please don't wear anymore sleeveless shirts or dresses so the rest of the world doesn't have to see your hairy smelly pits! Wonder what other areas of her body look like this....GROSS.

Jon Bierschect

TMZ is so racist. With Black people it says WHO DAT? with everyone else guess who!! RACIST!!

tlynn

Perhaps it's a weave! Once again, money can't buy class!

Milena

Yuck!!! She's really starting to Irk me now!!! She's starting to get really gross!!!

antbabs

Gosh, you just can't take her anywhere............

IApproveThisMsg

Hey, ugly on the inside latino bitch #41.... who would be "jealous" of racist loser such as yourself?? Answer, NOT ONE FRIGGIN PERSON, that's who. And don't be frontin how your cooch smells like some kinda cupcake. You know it be NASTY!

SB

Don't you guys have anything better/less childish to write about? Jeez. I mean, seriously, anyone who actually finds armpit hair this disgusting probably also thinks their farts smell like sunshine and rainbows.

2093 days ago