"Family Guy" Creator Watches Dumbass Crash Car

12/3/2008 2:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Seth MacFarlane was a witness to a car wreck in Hollywood last night -- no one was injured, but someone's badass ride got all busted up by some schmuck who lacked parking skills.
Seth MacFarlane: Click to watch
Thankfully, the "Family Guy" creator was there for the Brian Griffin-esque play-by-play.

Barfalufugus

Not much of a play by play.

2093 days ago

2% MILK

pt crusiser is like 15,000 grand or less if used even less. IF IT WAS 300,000 LAMBO DIFT STORY BIG DEAL

2093 days ago

Barfalufugus

Good point POCKETAA!

Whoever was driving that car needs to learn how to parallel park. What a moron!

2093 days ago

BobJones

The car in question is a Prowler - and there's nothing badass or expensive about them. Looks cool? yes - but they're slow as all get out. My NA 4 banger would eat that thing's lunch. Twice.

2093 days ago

2% MILK

JJ the Jet Plane ( THAT WAS THE POINT TO SEE IF SOME ONE WOULD SAY SOMETHING AMBIGUOUS OR FRIVOLOUS ABOUT SOME ONE'S STATEMENT. I WOULD TO TEND TO THINK YOU ARGUE ABOUT WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR THE COST OF 1 GALLON OF GAS, OR A CAN POP.

2093 days ago

Cornflakes

Oh my God, Seth MacFarlane is so hot. I would shag him ragged.

2093 days ago

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

Seth Macfarlane is a DNC Socialist who will do just about anything or tell any Lie for his democrat party.

2093 days ago

northern gypsy

who cares if it's a pt cruiser or prowler...S.M. get's me all hot under the collar...a wicked sense of humour...no woman (not me anyway) can refuse...ohhh what i would do to him...ok...i gotta go now !!!

2093 days ago

me

the plate said wacker track the plate down...um, yeah he is hot where was he what was he doing?

2093 days ago

SchoolinBubJones

Bob Jones...you are an idiot...NA 4 banger...yea nice car idiot...Prowler has style and class unlike your normal kid who thinks by putting a fart can exaust on he is "race" and stickers on a car do not actually increase hp. Get a clue.

2092 days ago

Fry

haha, someone's gonna get sued!

2090 days ago