Like Mother, Like Daughter

12/3/2008 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Donatella Versace and Allegra Beck
Genetic beauties Donatella Versace and her little darling Allegra Beck in Milan on Tuesday.

Shagg Dawgie Dawg

Who would I rather?

I'd rather not, thank you.

cara0426

This is hideous. Can't she see that all that plastic surgery is making her look like a MAN? What is wrong with people?

Anon

Ok now that is just cruel, how can Donatella just stand there and think NOTHING IS WRONG. What a blind mother, Allegra looks like she is about do die at any moment, sending her out to do PUBLICITY is even worse, the fact that Donatella did NOTHING to help Allegra when she was a teenager is even more horrific.

I feel bad for Allegra somebody please just kick her bony ass into a clinic so that she can be forcefed. I get sick every time I look at her.

krobi

They're creepy and they're kooky, mysterious and spooky....they're all together ooky......

billy

she's a man, baby!

Nostradamus

at my first glance I thought it was Madonna

Huh?

They both look liked they were buried alive and dug their way back out. If ugly was a crime, both would be on death row.

TONY NY

MY A.....IS BETTER LOOKING THEN THOSE TWO.GIVE ME A BREAK LOOK AT THEM///////////////////////

poppy

BEAUTIES????????!!!!!!!!!!! MONEY DOESN'T BUY EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

Goodness me but they are a bit on the homely side. The mother doesn't even look human. How can women do this to themselves? And the daughter, is she in therapy or something to recover from anorexia? I just can't see these two in a real mother/daughter chat. Too bad, because there could be hope for Allegra, and promising future if she could get help for her eating disorder.

SPLIFFSMOMMY

BEAUTY??
WHO THE HELL THINKS THE EMACIATED SKELETOR LOOK IS BEAUTY?
BOTH OF EM LOOK LIKE FINAL STAGES OF AIDS AND A CAR WRECK COMBINED.

redneck hottie

U HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME.... THERE R DEFF BLIND.......

Hope

You guys are so mean!!
I mean Donatella, ok...she hasnt helped her daughter one bit!
She has had so much plastic surgery and probably put so much preassure on her daughter
Shes anorexic bulimic i think
I personally think her daughter is GORGEOUS and none you can judge her, unless you put your pic up for judgement
shes beautiful. She just needs to learn that, and eat some food, and not get any plastic surgery like her mom!
Could you imagine her reading this article and comments?! she would be devestated, so freakin mean!

Buttercup321

That daughter is the sole heir to Gianni Versace fortune- Uncle G. left EVERYTHING to her.

Unfortunaty, like that other fugly heir Athina Onnass, looks really dont matter when you have that kind of money, who is going to tell you that you are UGLY!!!!!!!!!

OK,Im done

Joe Smith

half right, the daughter is a beauty. the mother...............................good lord