Like Mother, Like Daughter

12/3/2008 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Donatella Versace and Allegra Beck
Genetic beauties Donatella Versace and her little darling Allegra Beck in Milan on Tuesday.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

mseb

Are you kidding me, they are not beauties! Either one, and the mother looks like she should be in a horror movie!

1961 days ago

TT

UGLIER AND UGLY

1961 days ago

niiiceee

The daughter is pretty.. when she isn't being all anorexic skinny, that is.

1961 days ago

Abastian00

Dude, she's had serious anorexia problems for years... lay off.

1961 days ago

Peroque

BAM!! I didn't even know Marilyn Manson had dated Donnatela much less had a daughter with her!

1961 days ago

why?

Please stop showing these women....I'm scared!

1961 days ago

John

TMZ readers don't get sarcasm apparently
these women are NASTY

1960 days ago

MissileMan

Who's that man in drag standing next to the young girl?

1959 days ago

ycanwetalk

OMG OMG OMG...R U all hallucinating?...heavens 2 Betsy, R U out of your freakin' minds...have you lost ALL of your marbles?...Is this really 4 real?...U have got 2 B kiddin'...aren'tcha?...come on now, right...just kiddin'...where on GOD's green earth did U find them...at a flea market?...R U scatter-brained...just a little left of center?...a brick shy of a load?
EWWWWWWWWW...O no, don't tell me U R really askin' this?...It is just sooooo scarrrryyyy...and way beyond belief...what rock did U find them under?...R U totally mad?...mind bogglin' that U have 2 say somethin' nice 'bout them B cuz they're, and I use the term loosely, designers, since they took over 4 Gianni after he got whacked?...YIKES!!!!!I can't B C-in' this... can I?...Mom's lips could use some lipo, along with dem der chipmunk cheeks, they make it look so, a a a a um...outta balance and I can't help it, but I have 2 B brutally honest here, but even with those changes, I just don't think they can B saved...they really do need a whole lot more and I can't even begin 2 say where...someone said goulish, yea...that's kinda close...but not spot on...they look monstrous and out of proportion...freakish...skeletons...corpses...did someone say 1 of them was a teenager?...R U sure?...I just don't C it...we really shouldn't have 2 pay lip service 2 these people because someone has designated them celebrities...that doesn't make them pleasing 2 the eye, cute, pleasant looking, pretty, beautiful, gorgeous...4 these 2, none of them apply...and that's the truth....thppppt!!! thppppt!!! thppppt!!! I think I got it all covered now, don't U???

1959 days ago

Toria

YUCK and YUCK! What more can I say?

1957 days ago

Rocky

Where are the beauties in this, is it the backdrop, give me a break

1955 days ago

poppy

ALL THAT MONEY AND YOU END UP LOOKING LIKE VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1955 days ago