Rudolph the Red-Nosed Brit Hater

12/3/2008 6:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Don't expect Britney Spears to join in any reindeer games this Christmas -- Santa's #1 fog light has nothing but toxic feelings for the comeback kid.
Rudolph: Click to watch

Yvette

leave britney alone... lol i love brit give her a break............ first

mama

second like always

Barfalufugus

I thought it was funny.

P-Type

wha?

Zebedee Doodah

I am thinking man in Rudolph costume is homosexual, as Britney is woman of big breasts and that is good.

Tangie

She is still a very sick girl....this "tour" she is going to do is going to be a disaster. She will have a major relaspe into insanity. Whoever is allowing her to go through with this needs to be shot! She does not even manage her own life! She needed to focus on her family instead of her "career" She is simply a non-singing, robot moneymaker for all those involved. I really feel for her, and have a really bad feeling about this.....

jeezlouise

Her eyes look wacked- Hair, makeup, style and moves are all packages as was her whole persona- the real Brit is seen in the video "chaotic" She seems forced to perform, forced to dress up and pretend its all better now. Its disturbing to watch. Cripes! let the girl rest and do something that isnt so contrived. That farce on TV yesterday morning was a joke. "Oh look - Im normal again" I can dance like a stripper in front of my toddler. Not a great idea to bring the kids grandma. Seriously, its not like she is singing a duet with Kermit.

Triple Play

Rudolph sucks. Who would want to play reindeer games with a gay reindeer?

FiveEleven

LOL Jeeslouise! I hear ya! WTF bringing the kids to sit in the front row and watch MOM grind her pelvis in short booty shorts! Someone give Lynn Spears a big slap upside the head!

men7al

Thank god!! a normal person who agrees with me..brit sucks.

ex lax

is that madonna trying to suck her face or christina ?

allen

I love britney spears, her comeback is here! She is better no matter what anyone says. a bunch of people here a just hating....hahaha

Ellie Mae Clampett

LOL, Ruldolph ain't never lied. He can't be gay, by the way, or he would like Britney. I think that's gay criteria?

Barfalufugus

I believe it is, Mary Jane. LOL!

frogs and gravel

That guy Ruined Christmas for me. I always thought Rudolph was a real reindeer. What's next?
No Great Pumpkin.