Dave Chappelle

From Hong Kong, No Bong

12/4/2008 12:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For a guy who became a living god in stoner culture, it was a little strange to see Dave Chappelle weed out any questions about Mary Jane yesterday at LAX.

1204_chappelle2_tmz_video-1
He was real chummy with one paparazzo outside the terminal -- and our photog was real jealous it wasn't him.

Cornflakes

He's an idiot. He should be the poster guy for anti-Marijuana ads. A picture of him, with the caption "I had the best show in the country...and I gave it all up." This is your brain: On drugs.

KNOWITALL

CHAPPELLE COULD OF BEEN SOMEONE.
NOW HE'S A "NO ONE"...RICH OR NOT...BITCH!

HALF BAKED WAS A FAKE ASS MOVIE.

Barfalufugus

I like Dave. I love his stand up. I wish he hadn't had that whole "crazy" thing going on.

raggamuffin

dave is very cool person,i rate him 2 do max.and to every1 who has or will make any negative comments about him and his mature decision about leaving the dave chappelle show should go shcuk off a cliff and stop speaking about things with assurance and confidence.they dont know wat really went down,thye shud watch his interviews,where he gave some explanation has to why he left.instead of being mindless zombies that read,retain,and undoubtly believe anything that is written r said about some1,especially in mainstream media,has if their gods,where what they say is the absolute whole truth.AND I REALLY WISH PPL WUD TELL HIM TO STOP SMOKING SO MUCH,IT SEEMS SINCE AFTER THE WHOLE ORDEAL OF LEAVING THE CHAPPELLE SHOW AND THE MEDIA AND PUBLIC FRENZY WITH THEIR WILD GUESSES,HES BEEN SMOKING ALMOST EVRYTIME I SEE HIM.STOP IT DAVE.

northern gypsy

when D.C. frist started out...what i noticed was his raw talent (stand-up)...i would laugh til it hurt ... now that's a gift !!!
so dave whatever your going through...if it doesn't break you...it'll make you stronger...plse don't abandon your gift...

Buttercup321

DC is one of the best comics of this gen., and I still watch repeats of his show when I can , and still lol ( Rick James NEVER gets old!!!!! ).

I hope he can make a real comback With his talent he will get big money again.

We are waiting for you Dave - come bring it !

OK,Im done.........

leah

We miss you, Dave!! Good to see you're still alive. :) Please take care of yourself. We love ya...

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

We luv U Dave , miss you, getting tired of the rerun-reruns-of the reruns. Get back to work, we need to laugh now more than ever.

DaveFact: Dave named his ranch/farm in OHIO 'The EFF Hollywood Farm" . Because he DIDN'T SELLOUT !

VeraLynn

He is so HILARIOUS!! I think it's great that he turned his back on Hollyweird before it used him up. He knows what is important in life.
But, Bong is right...we DO need to laugh now more than ever.

Take care, Dave. Enjoy living life on your own terms.

Chocolate

Dave was one of many that wasnt willin to sell out to the illuminati for fame. Money is the root of all evil. SOme people are actually concerned with their overall happiness instead of how much their net worth is